Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj M.PistalYour feedback matters!
I am having constant head aches dese days It's frequency is once a month. Its too unbearable I'm having did prob for almost 1 year. Is dis a symptom of migraine.
My question is if I use the whitening of colgate company with colgate tooth brush will I get any harm in my teeth or corrosion? Please tell me fast.
My stress level rises every time I can not feel fresh anytime feels tried all the way and if someone scars me about my life or any such problem I get depressed and feel guilty .
My friend suffering from psoriasis whole body including face also since October 2015. He consulted hemopat and allopathy but did not cure is any treatment available in any pathy please advice.
I have kidney stone problem. And it happens very often. Also. Urine infection. In this case what should I do.? And serve headache.
I'm suffering from premature greyness of hair, and the thickness is also very less. Is it because of my eating habits?
In the month of April I smocked gangaa, flake, never, tobacco. And one day while smoking. Gangaa I take heavy dose and got Faint there for 6 hours. Now. I had stopped smoking since a month. With the help of my parents. Love. Now my problem is. A certain type of fear is arrised. What should I do to get rid of this fear. And When people speaks ill about me I got this fear and when somebody tells me to smoke . I am felling like fear. What should I do sir? To get rid with this fear.
I am veeraswamy 33, im suffering from back pain since one month, im sitting daily 7-8 hr daily for my work on laptop, pain starts at ottom left side exactly kidney place and leg main nerve also paining, in the knight pain starts in two legs.
I am 27 years old man, My fasting is - 107 (70-100 ref interval) pp - 137 (70-140 ref interval) Hba1c - 5.7 (5.7-6.4 at risk) Does that mean I am diabetic?
I have a kind of swell in my testicles. It doesn't pain. It just swells. Moves up and down when I cough. It's been there for six years now. Haven't shown to any doctor. Is it dangerous?
Hello. I have dark circles underneath my eyes. I tried applying all ointments an creams and all ayurveda stuff too. And I have enough sleep. But still its persisting. May I know what exactly and how I need to cure?
Hi good morning Doctor, 2 weeks ago my bike was sleeped and my face rubbed on the road now wounds improved but red spot still there i am so worried, i am just 26 years. And now I used fucidin cream and clinical lotion its good or what. Please Suggest. I hope you giving me good advice. I am waiting for reply. Good day thank you.
I'm 21 years old but my weight is only 35 kgs and I want to gain weight .it's not enough according to my age. Instead of this I'm a patient of asthma from birth so provide me solution how to gain desired weight. How many kgs weight a person of my age have ?
Dear Doctor, I am thirty years old and have been suffering with the problem of frequent urination for several years. I could not go to a doctor because of some responsibilities. But now the problem has become persistent causing me go to bathroom each 15 minutes. Through USG process I have come to know that I have a grade-II fatty liver with other organs being in normal condition. I have gone through blood and urine tests. But there is no problem of diabetes, urea and creatinine. What else can be my problem?
I am 20yrs old. And I gets cold and throat infection every year during monsoon and winter. Is it Normal.
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause.