Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj M DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm a 64 years old male feel losing balance while bent downwards or sideways and on lying down. Kindly advise.
Sir Namaste, I am 48 years old height 168 cm weight 70 kg, I could not feel hungry, I have gastric. Please advise.
I am 25 years old female and have a backache for last 2 months. I have relief a pain ointment cream but have no effect.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
My teeth is getting yellow day by day. What should I do. It is getting yellow in between two teeth bottom edge. I would my teeth to be white as before. Give me some tips.
My mother has been recently diagnosed with diabetes and we want to take a second opinion on the treatment and how sugar levels can be controlled. The HbA1c test resulted in an 8.3 sugar level (uncontrolled diabetic). What should I do?
I used to think a lot on small little things which sometimes lead to stress. What should I do to overcome this problem.
My father suffering from fever with major hand and leg pain. We did all test today but diagnosis will come tomorrow. I just wanna ask it's normal in fever or we should take special test or something. And what should I give him to eat please help. He is 50 years old Thanks.
I am 59 years old, having a weight of 72kg & my height is 5.5.Please advice, what should be my ideal weight & steps to adhere, to reduce my tummy.
Sir I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and taking ginette 35 every month but this time I got periods in mid of ginette course ,is this normal?
One of Your New Year Resolution would be:
• Manage your weight
• Improve your heart health
• Get better and sound sleep
• Promote better brain health…
• Have more energy
We invite you to do your Nutritional Health Scan to evaluate your BMI, fat, muscle content and to customise your diet.
HAIL HAPPY & HEALTHY