Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KumarYour feedback matters!
My mother underwent a Skin Grafting surgery due to a 40% burn on her lower body (thighs). Although it has been almost 2 years, but still the itching sensation persists. Is it natural? If yes, how long it would persist?
My skin is wrinkled and black by masturbation before maturation I am healthy and my skin was white and not wrinkled, so how to get free from black and wrinkled skin?
I am 46 Year Old Male. I have small ill-defined, iso-hypoechoic area in right lobe of lever. Same thing was detected three years back also. I have no problem/pain and is normal healthy. My LFT report is also normal. What could be the reason for this, and what is treatment.
Today I saw some bright red blood spots in my underwear. It wasn't period as I am just in the middle of the cycle now. I am also having a sharp pain while passing stools. The stools are more on the looser side. Well and I haven't indulged in any sexual activity till now. What is the reason of this bleeding? Please help.
I have black spots on my face and they are not removing on my face since I am using medicines please give me a suggestion.
I am 62 years old from 4 years I have enlarged prostate. Due to this urine not empty in one go. It takes 3 or 5 strokes to clear but I do not have any pain when urinate. Which is good treatment without operation.
I had severe acne all over my face since the age of 16 which is almost cured now for which I consulted many doctors, I took sotret 20mg for almost a year and now I am only using aha glow face wash, my acne is almost gone but it has left bad acne scars, most of em are like dark brown marks and some are boxcar scars. Need a strong suggestion to get rid of these scars ASAP. Please suggest.
Hi, my skin is very sensitive. Very frequently I face itching on my face and forehead, doctors says I have allergy of hair oil and I should not use it, also he said that I should avoid to go outside in daytime. Wha I came to know frm my experience is that I have some allergy of shaving cream, I have changed my shaving cream but it dosent solve this. Pl help me what should I do?
I had cutted my hand with blade in my tenth Clas. Right now the cuts are seen on hand. My question is how can be that marks on hand be gone.
When I am going for stool. Getting pain and getting motion with blood I am suffering for this from last 5 days. What should I do. Not feeling hungry also. Which is a major or minor health issue. What kind of food should I take.
Sir I want to know that due to acne many dark spots occur on my face. And also on my face there is small small pores which are very ugly to see. I don't want to make pores more larger. Can these pores can permanently b cured. Please suggest me any cream or anything else to cure dark spots and decrease the size of pores. And also Please tell me any best sunscreen which has no side effect on the skin. Because my skin is oily and sensitive. My age is 21 and I am a male. Please help I shall b very thankful to you.
He Is in bad condition due to extra enlarge prostate of size 117 please tell me any medicine name which will work immediately.
I have problems with my lips .my lips got dark even I dnt smoke at all. But it seems that I am a chain smoker. I want make it shining and light reddish as it was in childhood :) Pls let me know even lips skin is very dull.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.