Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My kid is 8 months old, he got mouth ulcer past 3 days. His tongue turned white colour and not able to suck milk also from feeding bottle. Please suggest medicines for it and dosage to use.
My 6 month old child have some problem in their lounge, i have touch some doctors and they provide medicine like candid mouth paints but there is no any improvement, please suggest me, thank u R.S.Choudhary 9771476142
My son is 6 month old from the time he has started eating biscuits he is stool is becoming too hard and its pains a lot. So how can I make his stool soft.
My new born baby of age 6 days have found bilirubin level as 11.5.Dr recommended photo therapy. My baby is under photo therapy treatment but some people are saying it's not recommended upto 8th day. Should I take out her from there?
I have one child. He is 5 years old. My sister also has a baby. After watching my sister breastfeeding her baby, my son also wants breastfeeding milk from me. Please suggest how can I breastfeed my son.
My baby girl is of 16 days old. Her weight is 2. 3 kg. And same is during her birth time. How can improve her body weight?
I have a eight months old baby I have been giving him food in plastic bowls is it ok or should other material should be used like steel or glass and can MELAMINE bowls be used.
My son is 2 yrs old & frequently suffers from cough, cold & fever. What care should I take? how do I improve his immunity? he generally eats dal-rice, roti, fruits, snax, chocolates & lots of water. What changes are required in his diet?
Hi, my son is 15 months old, all of sudden now (in the night), his body is so hot. And this is the first time it happened. I dont have thermometer also in my home, what can I do now as a first aid. Because its 3 in the morning, till morning what best I can do from my home.
How to get rid off perpetual prolonged cough and how to get rid off sneezing and allergy? What is exactly dengue fever and how to control it? Please tell me.
Hi doctor, My baby girl is now 13 months old. Her birth weight is 2.8 kgs. Now her weight is just 8.9 kgs. Is this enough or what should I do for her weight gain? She shows very less interest in eating. She often falls sick for cold cough & fever. Please suggest what should I do?
My son is 7 months old and Doctor prescribed ultra vitamin D3 syrup when he is born but they did not tell when to stop. Still we are feeding this syrup. Please suggest me when we can stop this syrup?
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.