Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Risbud
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha RisbudYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 24 years old when I was in senior inter I found that I have a pcod problem. On that time I have irregular periods I took treatment. Doctor said me after 6 months stop medicine it is enough for you. Last three years I am getting regular periods is it pcod problem cured. Pcod problem can clove permanently. Is there any further problems in future. Please give me some home remedies for weight loss and pcod problem. Thank you sir.
What is reason for getting negative urine pregnancy test even after 15 days missed periods. We both are having hope of getting baby. But this making us to get worried.
Hey. My wife got some brown spot in her underwear n she do not get her period till now whats the prob hw can we deal with it. Shes age is 26.
Hi. I have not got my periods for past 2 months. Checked pregnancy but it shows negative. I have a travel in another 10 days. So asked for periods prepon tablet in medical shop. They gave me (ayurvedic) MTP Forte capsules. For 3 days course. I have completed 3 days. And 2 days pass over. Stil no periods. May I know wen can I expect periods.?
PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is one of the fastest growing problems which women all over the world are facing today. This hormonal disorder leads to a lot of problems related to fertility and menstrual flow for women. PCOS usually results in a rapid gain in weight and development of cysts in the ovaries. Women all over the world are suffering from the problem and the most common method which most of the doctors suggest is to have specific birth controlling pills. However, simply depending on these pills is not going to be sufficient to get rid of the disorder. You need to start keeping a check on what you eat on a daily basis. Given below are 5 food products which have helped a lot of women in treating their PCOS naturally. These food items have not only helped in curing PCOS but have shown a positive impact in the lives of many women, in general.
1. Basil Leaves Should Be Consumed Daily
One of the most inexpensive and easily accessible food items, basil leaves have proved to be highly successful in treating PCOS naturally. Eating 10-12 freshly washed basil leaves is considered to be really useful and is an age-old technique to cure the disorder.
2. Coconut Oil Works Wonders
This is another product which is easily available and can be found in every household instantly. Coconut oil is one of the best natural home remedies used for treating PCOS. Consuming one tablespoon of virgin coconut oil can be extremely efficient in regulating your blood sugar levels.
3. Drink Green Tea Daily
One can simply not count the benefits of drinking green tea daily. From managing your weight and making your skin glow to regulating your PCOD issues, green tea comes in handy everywhere. Drinking green tea daily helps in preventing cellular damage which has a positive effect on treating PCOD
4. Benefits of Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar
When it comes to fighting PCOD, Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most preferred home ingredients which every woman who can swear by. It is one of the most effective remedies to treat the problem. Having a glass of warm water with Apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach balances your hormone and boosts the pH level like no other product. It also helps in regulating the insulin level in the body.
5. Consume Honey Daily
Honey is the most effective remedy which is used by women for treating PCOD all over the world. Consumption of honey with lime juice and a cup of warm water can help in managing any future problems which can arise due to PCOD. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 21 years old and I m going to a water park in coming 2 day and I am sure I am going to get my mensuration in this 2 days suggest me ways 2 delay it.
From the last two months I hd irregular periods. So I hd blood test nd my reports are--(T3) 1.02, T4 (6.0), TSH (3.25). So, I wanted to knw dat do I have THYROID. If yes then what I should do nw. Plzzzz help me.
I am suffering from fungal infection in my vagina since 2 days I am applying betnovate -n but it is not working please suggest any good medicine, also I have this problem frequently please guide.
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.