Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha PingaleYour feedback matters!
There is scar (stich marks) on my forehead I want to remove it help me? Sugest me some medicines or homeremidy.
I am Deepak from bangalore I just need become fair I tried main treatments but its not working can you please suggest me which cream or tablets or treatment should I prefer to become fair.
I have a oily skin and I have acne on my face n my face skin color is getting dark day by day. What should I do to avoid pimples and acne on my face and get back my skin color?
Hi. I have SME prm on my body. Like round shape evry1 tel its cluster How to reduce dz and what to do to escape dis, please give some advise .its becoz of food or any things else.
I am 22, I have dark circles I used applied potatoes juice for a week or two but of no use. Suggest me something to remove this problem.
My skin is so sensitive, it doesn't look healthy and it looks very dull in exposed areas, how to regain even skin tone all over body
Hello doctor, I have rosacea and little white patches on my face. I went to doctor she gave me aziderm 10% cream to apply on night and one tablet called zitcare. My face is becoming dull day by day. I eat healthy, exercise daily and drink alot of water. Please help. I use to have very fair skin.
I have a dark circles since last four years. So please suggest me any homemade ideas to remove dark circles.
There are dark spots on my face and it goes dark regularly. And there are pimples now. What can I do sir?
My hand finger are too dark in compression with my body complex and looks like old age hand there is so many wrinkles on my hand and looks darker kindly suggest some useful answers I m only 28 year old.
Hello doctor. My mom is diabetic patient her age is 59. She is using tables when we consult to doctor they said blood count is low so you should take injection for this and they wrote renocel 4000 I you injection and we are giving that injection weekly 2 times but. Skin getting rashes like red red doubts so kindly help me in this matter. Waiting for your reply.
I am 56 year old lady. I have skin problem some small dane in my both hand I took some medicine but have not relif what should ido now.
How to get rid of Black heads and black spots on Face. And How to get rid of highly Irritating dandruff.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.