Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in saswad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha KhadeYour feedback matters!
My daughter has a lump in her breast. Significantly large. I got her an FNAC test done and the report came back saying it was a benign fibroadenoma. The doctor recommended a few months of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid tablets. Despite over 4 months of taking the same, the size has only increased. Do you suggest any other medicine. Can stress be a reason for this?
Hi. Doctor. I have been experiencing my cervical mucus changes after my ovulation. But in the 14th day of the cycle which seems to be the fertile day I noticed that its not watery not egg white but became dry and thick. Am I suffering from anovulation? Please help me. I am feeling tensed.
Im 19 years and suffering from pcos and im 77 kgs im taking medicines for it its name is medroxy progesterone acetate and minesse can I take patanjali medha vati for weight loss along with it or can I take patanjali herbal tea pls suggest me.
Choose to become a father before you are 40
Men should think about becoming fathers much before 40 years in order to minimize the effects of age on fertility and outcomes of pregnancy. The ideal age to become a father is between 25–35 years.
The age of sperm donors as per recommendations should be less than 40 years of age. Beyond this age, the sperm quality is reduced considerably and this may adversely affect fertility and pregnancy outcomes.
Researchers from the French National Institute for Medical Research has reported that miscarriages rates were higher in women whose partners were older than 40 years when compared to women whose partners are young men. This risk doubled when their partners were 45 years of age.
Older fathers are more likely to have a child with schizophrenia, heart defects, cleft lip, Down syndrome or a child being born autistic.
In women, pregnancy after 35 years of age is generally regarded as high risk
with greater chances of birth defects and miscarriages. But, according to the researchers, the age of the male should also be taken into consideration by gynecologists.
Hi doctor am I full weak and stress body any time, not controlled some time mind, and my body not in adjust sex for my husband there is no feels for sex.
I am 20 years old. But I have giddiness some times. I hate food. But I don't know why. What is the reason?
I always get my periods early. Next month I have puja at home. Nd date is approx same so I want to skip my period for dat day. What should I do?
I have girlfriend. We didn't have sex but I doubt if sperms entered into vagina during rubbing and all because she is not having period. Is there any possibility of being her pregnant? If yes then tell us something to avoid that pregnancy.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
I am 35 years old. I am lactation mother to 5 month baby girl. Can l take hairootz capsules. I have a big problem for hair fall and hair thinning.
I am 25 years old I have egg ovary weak I trying to conceive 3 year I am not pregnant my period has just 2 days bleeding I complete stop after 2 days I did not have any infection.
I am 2 years I had sex with my husband on 24th march and eat ipill within 24 hours and after 6 days I bleeded very lightly for one day. Now its 7 may I didn't received my periods and I did three pregnancy test all negative. Can I be pregnant? why my periods are late.
If someone got pregnant and she don't want it and she took medicine to abort so is medicine will work for it or she wants other checkups and one time for medicine ne will clear all that?
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
She has fibroids. Biggest us about 7cm. All is all not hurting. Period normal. Only trouble is she has pass water very frequently. The bladder cannot Hillmorton than 125ml liquid. If she tries to ignore and not pass water than the bladder goes into retention and cannot pass water at all. Apart from having hysterectomy can the fibroids be removed? Or reduced? As suspicion lies on fibroids pressing against the bladder?
My guy ejaculate in me soon after I got my menses but I missed 2nd n 3rd periods respectively and after that I took 3 home tests which were negative. Please help. Can it be due to thyroid too?
Kya hame pata chal skta h ultrasound me ki hamara fallopian tube block h ya pcod h. Or nai to kya test karwne se pata chalega.
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting sperms and eggs are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has problems with mortality and reduced sperm count and when you have opted for donor eggs. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an aesthetic or ultrasound probe that is inserted through the vagina for checking the ovaries and identifying the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertlisation: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilisation happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilised.
Then the embryos slowly develop and are planted on the basis of your age and clinical condition. When the treatment is working, an embryo is implanted in the uterine walls and starts developing.