Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Kadam
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha KadamYour feedback matters!
My dad has a chronic addiction of alcohol and cigarette smoking. It is from about last 30 years. He smoke about 5 to 10 cigarettes a day and about 6-8 pegs of whisky/wine a day. And even exceed it ocassionaly. Me and my family have tried to counsel him but it's not working. I am now in a medical school and whole heartedly want to do something for this. He could not even make to skip a day from his addiction. Please suggest me. Could anti - smoking drugs work, without much of a side effects.
anxiety, mental strse, fear. insomnia. It is my regular problem. I can not except any mental pressure.
Sir/ma'm. I have tried many times to quit smoking. But after some day start it again. How to quit smiking. What will be my strategy to combat this urge.
Hello. Doctors. 4 months ago. I got my new smart phone. Last one month I noticed I am too much obsessed with my new phone. Too much. Facebook addiction, whatsapp addiction hampered my study. Kindly tell me the solution how to get rid of this obsessive addiction towards new smart phone. Facebook n whatsapp. please help me. My concentration is always diverted to the phne, features,fbk. Whatsapp.
How to be a winner in life
1. Know what you want to get out of life … as you won’t reach your goals if you don’t where you’re going.
2. Make a list of all things that you’re grateful for … as it will change your attitude, your feelings and your mood.
3. Count to 10 before responding (or even worse, reacting) … as you don’t want to live with a series of regrets.
4. Track your progress so you know how you’re doing on your journey, and can make adjustments if you find you get off course.
5. Take care of yourself or you’ll end up burnt out – and you’ll lose the motivation to try, and persevere.