Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
Today I got my lipid profile done. My triglycerides are high at 257.(HDL 48, cholesterol 161) rest seem to be normal. What should I do to bring it in normal range?
Hi I have a problem i.e, my husband do very anger. He start break anything in home also bad behave with me. What should I do for control his anger. please suggest.
My cousin is suffering from schizophrenia for 5 years. Doctors suggested sizodon 1 mg 1 tan per day. He is suffering from restlessness and anxiety and weaknesses.
I am having black spots on my forehead. Have tried many things but it still persists. I have also consulted some general physicians but still no effect. So can you please suggest some natural remedies.
Hello I am suffering from gastric problem recently. I am staying in hostel for few years and as you know the condition of hostel food so occasionally I eat outside food. The problem is there is a slight pain in the upper part of stomach which is very irritating. please give me some useful medicines for it sir, it will be very helpful.
I am playing lawn tennis and because of that I'm getting tanned. I'm already using sunscreen lotion of lotus 50spf. Can you suggest me a better lotion and *other ways to get detann*.
My bp is become usually low, rt nw it is 90/58 after break fast. Is it normal? Aur should I consult with Dr.
She is suffering from period delay . Her last period date was 16 April 2016 . Its almost 2 months after her period but till now there is no sign of period again . We also done pregnancy test with kit 2 times but the results were negative. Please suggest any solutions so that she again have a regular period.
I have had back pain for many years, and I am always taking pain-killing tablets. My doctor wants me to have a laminectomy, which he says will cure my problem. What sort of operation is a laminectomy?
I am just 20 and have lost most of my hair, tried many things prescribed by dermatologist non of it worked for me. Need a very effective and fast solution.
My. Father 58 year old. suffering from urine problem. Visited c.m.c hospital velor but no improvement. I want to know about best and experienced urologist doctor in delhi. Kindly help me.
Hey me and my girlfriend were having sex yesterday and some I torn my banjo string in her vagina and some of my blood enters in her vagina she is now worried that she is pregnant And there is brown blood with some white thing is coming out of her vagina (blood flowing is less) Is she is really pregnant?
For most people, putting on weight is easy, but losing excess weight can be quite a struggle. Obesity is one of the most common lifestyle ailments today and can trigger a number of health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. It also affects your emotional health and self confidence.
Patience and perseverance are crucial when it comes to weight loss. Ayurveda can be very helpful in losing and regulating weight. Ayurveda is not only an alternative to harmful medicines, but also a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise. Here are a few ayurvedic herbs and preparations that can help you achieve a healthy body weight.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in chemicals that control the oxidation of fatty acids and regulates cholesterol metabolism. Thus, it suppresses fat accumulation and regulates cholesterol levels in the body. It also helps cleanse the colon thus, aiding in the digestion process. Ginger also increases the body heat and blood flow that helps the body burn fat faster.
- Lemon infused water: Water infused with lemon juice and a spoon of honey on an empty stomach can help detox the body and boost metabolism. The lemon acid slows down the digestion process and help the body absorb nutrients that regulate blood sugar levels and keep you satiated for longer after a meal. In addition to this, lemon water also helps stimulate liver functioning and aids in the removal of waste from the body.
- Guggul: Guggul is a resin extract that is also known as the ‘fat killer’. It has lipid lowering properties that help lower cholesterol levels by speeding up the degradation of cholesterol and reducing the production of cholesterol in the liver. It also increases the amount of thyroid hormones produced that boost metabolism and help burn fat.
- Vrikshamla: Vrikshamla is rich in hydroxy citricacis that helps inhibit the accumulation of fat in the body. It also helps modulate the activities of genes that effect fat synthesis and can prevent the development of visceral fat tissues. Vrikshamla is also rich in serotonin that reduces the tendency to overeat by keeping a person feeling satiated for longer.
- Nigella sativa: This is better known as black cumin, onion seeds or kalonji. These tiny black seeds help lower blood sugar levels that can control your appetite and reduce carbohydrate cravings. It also stimulates the burning of fat and increases metabolism. By enhancing the functioning of the liver, it also helps the body get rid of waste and toxins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.