Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old and I am having back pain from the last two years. I am consulting physiotherapy from the last 2 months.
I am 23 year old male. Have stomach sickness for nearly 1 year Losing weight (72 to 65) current weight 65.2. Motion always semi dilute. All reports such as blood, thyroid, endoscopy, colonoscopy, stool, ultra sound, x-ray (chest) NORMAL. Still losing weight and semi dilute motion no pain in stomach all other thing is normal diet is normal as other healthy person could have. Please tell me what to do I am tired of this. Current medication is (Rifaximin, Ofloxacin, and folic acid capsule prescribed by doctor)
Hi. I regularly have stomach problems. One day I get loose motions and then couple of days constipation. I also feel gastric sometimes. My appetite has also gone for a toss. I don't feel like eating much. But after few days, I feel like eating all the time and my hunger never stops. I tried Himalaya Triphala and felt slightly better for a couple of days but again back on the same track. I always feel something upset with my stomach. Please help.
I have mouth ulcers they are yellow in color on my tongue and mouth, and lip also, I am taking Zytee and candid mouth pain with dolowin tab and becasole from 3 days when I eat tab after the pain is low and after 3-4 hours pain again starts ulcers are as it is only the pain stops for some hours I am not able to eat even talk please help me out.
I just want after the use of hard tooth brush my gums has poor I just want to ask how to I grow back receding gums.
Ayurveda translates to study of life and is one of oldest medicine systems in the world. It works by treating the body as a whole system and gets to the problem. It believes that good health is a result of the balance between the 3 body elements Vata, pitta and kapha. The imbalance between these three cause disease and treatment should be aimed at restoring this balance.
Oils are one of the widely used Ayurvedic remedies, and there are multiple benefits of an Ayurvedic oil massage. Therapists would recommend this to be a daily routine for overall well-being. While pain relief is an obvious benefit, read on to know some of the lesser known benefits of an oil massage.
On a regular basis, there is stress and toxins that are accumulated in the body. A good massage dissolves these toxins and rejuvenates and recharges the body. The body and the mind are relaxed and soothed.
The physical motions of an oil massage improve circulation to all parts of the body. The overall sensation is improved.
- Internal organs are stimulated, thereby their efficiency is improved.
- The oil per se provides good lubrication for the joints, thereby, enabling smoother joint and bone movement
- The muscles are toned, and with the improved circulation and nerve ending stimulation, the muscles are toned
- The nerve endings are stimulated, and the nerves are calmed. This is responsible for the calming effect after a massage.
- The stimulated nerve endings also improve the mental alertness and increase the overall physical stamina of a person.
- The body’s ability to eliminate toxins is improved, thereby leaving behind a cleaner overall system (skin, kidneys, and intestines).
- A lot of waste and toxins are removed from the skin, thereby leaving the skin softer and smoother. The oils used also seep in through the skin, nourishing the underlying layers of the skin. This also contributes to the glowing, youthful appearance.
- The massage relaxes the body physically and mentally. The overall result is also a deeper, refreshing sleep pattern for the person.
- Massaging the naval area in a clockwise direction and foot massage may seem far connected to vision, but these are actually proven areas that affect vision. Massaging these areas is shown to be beneficial for vision.
- The lymphatic system is also revitalised by improving lymphatic drainage. Excess toxins from the body are removed, leaving the overall body in a healthy and recharged state.
- Regular massage removes free radicals from the body, thereby, reducing overall levels of general inflammation. This reduces ageing effects (both internally and externally). The result is a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
If you had any doubts about whether you should go for an oil massage, don’t think, indulge yourself!