Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Pathologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Beri Beri
Submit a review for Dr. Manish Beri BeriYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.
Sir/mam, i am a 17 years old girl looking my +2 exams ahead. But its hard for me to sit still and study for more then 1 hour either due to stomach or back pain or due to feeling sleepy.I had my 1st period when i was of 14. Since then it's never been regular.And when ever it occurs there is a heavy flow each time. I had consulted may doctors and every time they prescribe me with contraceptive medicines like yasmin, novelon, etc etc and i had it all.But still it doesnot work. No actually it worked for that instant only but then when i discontinued if as per doctors advice, the problem started again. Recently not more then a half and year i came to know from my ultrasound reports that i have PCO i.E poly cystic ovary.My present problem is stomach ace and back pain.When i asked about it to my doctor he pescribed me with Cyclonorm-N & Cyclonorm -p.I had it past 2 week but still no result is to be seen please help me. Its my bord exam amd m unable to prepare for it due to stomach pain and back ace. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.
I am 46 years old female. I suffer from extreme body aches. I feel my body stiff most of the time. I remain almost normal in winters but my problem aggravates in summer. I have multiple fibroids and taking medicine for hypothyroidism since 8-9 yrs, are these the reasons of my problem. When ever I consulted a doctor, I am subscribed multivitamins, calcium and painkillers. These give temporary relief. Also I am overweight, struggling to keep it in the normal range. Please suggest any remedy.
I 29 years old female I have 5 month old son,after delivery my all hair is lost and body filling pain and aches maximum head pain??
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone. Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don?t fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.