Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manindra BorseYour feedback matters!
The problem starts after 15 days of our marriage, my wife is complaining that she has itching sensation in her vagina and opening of vagina or when any cloth or plenty touches that part she experience itching sensation there she said that she feels this sensation after having sexual intercourse after marriage in honeymoon but that can not be true as we had the sex before marriage hundred times so please help me or tell me how to cure this problem. Thank you.
Hi I am 27 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods. I get my periods sometimes after 3, 4 months. I have tried medicines. But when I stop same thing happen. What is the permanent solution?
I hav pcod. Using clomid for 3 cycles my husband reports are fine. My Amh, lh,fsh, levels are fine. Done hsg this month reports are normal, bt I'm not conceiving. What's the problem.
Sir I am 22 year old girl and my periods start on 13-14 day of every months and I want to sex without any protection so give me advice on what time I do sex there is zero chance of pregnancy.
My gf having vomties and also fever is this symptoms of pregnancy . After 10 days period dates how could I check pregnancy easily.
Hi doctor, I have the similar problem that is PCOD. I too get very light periods and there is a sign of hirsutism as well. I have acne problem as well. My height is 5'7" and weight is 58 kgs. Please help.
Hi, m suffering from pcos. How to get rid of it ,m having irregular periods and my weight is increasing even after doing jogging ,walking and maintaining my diet please help me.
Good afternoon sir/mam, actually I am 20 year old girl but till now my period not come on regular basis I have shown this many doctor's I have also given many medical test but no result come out so pls help me out.
My wife's gynaecologist has prescribed Duphaston. I need to know what is the right time to take its dosage on an empty stomach or after having meal.
Plz describe in simple words what is ivf. What will the approx cost for this n how much time it will take.
Hello, my sister is 12 and started her periods 6 months or 7 months ago! She missed her periods this month and I am very worried for her! please help is it normal? Can she go to water park in her periods?
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
Http://www. Malaivelsiddhahospital. Com/hsv. Html He says that Genital Herpes is curable. Is it real? Can we trust this? He was showing the reports as well in this site (before treatment and after treatment). Can any one suggest me in this regards. Thank You.
Hi, I got married before 1 and half years. All my family members (including me) are very eagerly waiting for baby. Myself and my hubby are working in office. I am traveling nearly 1: 30 to 2 hours daily. Whether that will distract the baby formation.
I had a pill only on a doubt after having sex on next day after my periods and now after five days I have pain in lower abdomen and also a lot of continuous bleeding from vagina I had changed about 10 pads since last one day please suggest me some medicine to get rid of itt.
Hello doctor. Im 24 years old and I had protected sex with my bf on 29th of nov which was the last day of my period .but he ejaculated near my vagina. I took ipill with in half an hour after this. But coz of tension I took ipill again on same evening .i got heavy bleeding right after 6 days .which lasted for 5 days. But my problem is im having all symptoms of pregnancy like frequent urination dizziness. Now its been 3 weeks n I tested negative. Is there any chance I can get pregnant. Im so worried please help me.
Oppositional defiant disorder (odd) is a childhood disorder that is defined by a pattern of hostile, disobedient, and defiant behaviors directed at adults or other authority figures. Odd is also characterized by children displaying angry and irritable moods, as well as argumentative and vindictive behaviors. While all children will display some type of defiant behavior throughout their growing years, children suffering from odd will display such behaviors much more commonly than that of any other type of behaviors. For these kids, it can seem like nothing can be done to make them happy. These children will not only do things to purposely cause conflict or to purposely annoy the people around them, but they will oftentimes place the blame on others.