Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh WaghYour feedback matters!
I am having a problem with kidney in which there is a problem of release of albumin in urine. I am having my creatinine level 1.4 would you consult what to do and why is this happening.
I have cough and cold for last 3 months. It was not continues. Some times its acute sometimes moderate. Kindly help.
I am 28 years old lady having backpains, discharge, lower abdominal pains, feeling very tired it means I am preganant.
Hello sir, I'm having cold and cough from past 2 days. Tell me some medicines so that I will get cured within 2 days?
Hello all, I have a serious concern about my brother, can anyone please help me with this issue. My brother is 26 years old and he use to wet the bed (urinate) once in 30 - 45 days. He does not wet the bed regularly. But when I asked him he was very ashamed and could not say it to me properly. He said that he felt like he is in washroom and urinating in the comet. But later he noticed that that was bed. Till then it was completely wet. Is this because of any disease? Please suggest this is a serious concern as his marriage is fixed post 8 month Any suggestions. And good tablet or any precautions what need to be done. Or Any doctor whom I can meet directly.
My wife periods started yesterday 31 may and it's paining in her stomach and legs too much so what to do? Pain is in unbearable condition.
My daughter aged 15 yrs old has developed skin allergies which appears as swelling on skin and looks like mosquito bites and spreads rapidly with itching. This has occurred after going for home tuition to a tutor who has plenty of stray cats as pets. The allergy has been contracted by her since the past 12 months and she is taking anti allergic tabs regularly to keep her allergy at minimum. During her periods, the allergy is very profound and results in swelling of lips, face and even the eyelids. Please help. Regards
I have masturbation addicted and have back pain headache eyes goes deeper blurred vision.Please tell sir .
My hair is falling past 6months and I have thyroid and anemia what is the reason and give the solution.
(1)what is the safe difference between systolic and dystolic pressure (2) systolic pressure increase or dystolic pressure increase which is more important and dangerous (3) can there be difference in the bp measured in right hand and left hand. (4) are the readings of electronic bp measuring instruments such as omron with hand cuff are reliable.(5) what is the optimum time to measure bp at home regularly with omron and in which position. (6) is it true that once tablets are being taken for bp control it cannot be stopped for life time.
Very often I get sore throat, throat infection. I always tend to balance my diet but I am not able to get rid of my throat infection. How can I avoid from not getting it?
My wife aged 49 years (under menopause) suffering with urticaria (skin allergy) for the last 12 years so far taken allegra 180 1bd stemin fort 1bd. During course of stemin she is alright but after stopped stemin again suffering with severe skin rashes and itching. Would you kindly suggest suitable remedy and medicines as recently she got diabetes and hypertension.
What should be the right amount to consume sugar if I am having hypothyroidism. As I am having irregular periods my doctor advised me to cut the sugar intake in my diet and moreover do exercise regularly. Kindly guide me with the proper nutrition.
My body clock is disturbed from last 15 days. Iam not getting proper sleep. My bp is on higher side since then. Insufficient sleep is reason for higher bp?
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.