Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mangesh Shidojirao PatilYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sinus problem for the last 3years doctor advised me to take operation but iam using medicines when the situation is critical. Will there be any problem in future if operation was not done.
My child 6 year old GENERAL HEALTH CHECK-UP in SCHOOL please request to consult for NAD wax present in right ear.
I am a 28 yr old male and have vertigo and I suffered from past 1 year and I consult doctor also but my problem is not solved then how can I solve my problem?
I always get sick sometimes twice a week with different type of sickness like nausea, tonsillitis,UTI, fever,body ache. Ill consult a Dr. And ill be fine for a while however sometimes dosent need to consult doctor I got fine without Doctor as well there are different types of sickness wich I got not only this, can this be because of weak immune system? Please help im really tired of getting sick all the time and nausea is very common sickness in me I nearly get used to it.Please tell.
I have been snoring more these days. I sleep on my back. I don't get disturbed in sleep but others have to suffer is there a treatment.
From November onwards as the winter approaches my nose start blocking. As the atmospheric temperature reduces further in the month of December and January the blockage problem increases and this continues up-to Feb. The nose starts unblocking as the summer approaches. The nose does not block in AC even at 25 c in summer. There is no deformity in the bones of nose. I have to use Nasivion nasal drops in the winter. But Nasivion is temporary solution. Please suggest the suitable medication I also inhale steam in winter but that too provides relief for short time.
Sir I have allergy of sneezing. If a small amount of dust or anything goes to my nose continuously I sneeze more than half an hour.
For the last one week I was feeling uneasiness due to giddiness, stuffy nose, slight head ache, nausea,slight vomiting ,lack of appetite, acute tiredness. Ect. Most of time I prefer to lie in the bed. Since I could not withstand uneasiness I rushed to my doctor and the doctor examining me prescribed medicines named OPARA AND MOXIKIND. CV625 AND COUGH SYRUP. I AM HAVING B.P.AS WELL BLOOD SUGAR FOR WHICH I AM TAKING MEDICINES PRESCRIBED BY THE DOCTOR. I AM AGED 84 6 MONTHS. IS IT FOR SINUS THE MEDICINES HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED IF SO THE USUAL SYMPTOMS SEEN MAY BE REPLIED AND precautions TO BE TAKEN MAY ALSO BE INFORMED.
I am getting throat pain every second day. I am sitting in Airconditioned cabin and by evening the throat pain starts. I have tried gargling, drink hot water and medicine Althrocin but of no avail. Please tell some good medicine also advise whether it is some sort of allergy.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old, I have continuous nose block and sneezing, and a lot of plegem in chest don't know how to cure it please advise me a permanent solution for this.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.