Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mandar Ketkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar KetkarYour feedback matters!
In DNA test is it possible to show a wrong result? I mean I am the real father of the baby but the test shows that DNA not matched with baby or I am not the real father but the result shows that DNA matched in paternity test.
I am 17 year old boy. I am pure vegetarian. I want proper nutrition plan. I have fat belly and huge thighs. I want to get rid of it. I want proper diet plan including full day schedule. And what else to do. Please if you can answer me thoroughly. It will be a great help. Thanks.
Hi, I am male. Since last few years I could not have desire to eat food. I take very little. Can you suggest me to increase appetite. Can this be due to gastric problems? Pls suggest.
I am just 19 year old and I go to gym daily do some weight lifting and drink coffee without milk and sugar and eat no junk food only clean food my daily macro is something like 55% carbs 25%protein and remaining fat. I am endomorph I guess and my biggest problem is, I fresh in the evening not in morning sometime I didn't poop. And another problem is my fat remains after calories deficiency and cardio for 2 month all I lose is my muscle after taking lot of protein and branched chain amino acid.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.