Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am regularly checking my blood sugar level for last two months. Fasting sugar level remains between 110 to 130 whereas PP level remains at 140 to 170 level. Whether I am a diabetic patient or not. If I am a diabetic patient, what medicines is recommended to control the sugar level.
My age is 70 and having asthma problem from last 10 years. Taking nabuliser beaudecort+deolin in the morning and unicontin 400 tab+sucking a rotocap in evening, inhaler as and when required. Problem - can not walk more then 50 meters in the early morning and 100 meters day time. Advice if I need change treatment.
I have earlier sperm discharge. And a short penis. How can these both increased. Give me a suggestion doctor.
Is there any permanent solution for diabetic. Since many people are suffering from this disease. I heard that there is new solution found by Dr. Nageswar reddy by doing a small operation. Is it true?
Hi I Am An Diabetic Patient And I Am 19th Years Old I Got My Blood Report On 18th March, 2016. As I Was Feeling Weak And Tired All Day And Was Thirsty All The Time And Was Having Frequent Urination From Last 1 Week I Searched It On Google Why All This Is Happening To Me Then I Came To Know That This All Signs Are Of Diabetes Then I Decided To Test My Blood Sugar Level When I Got My Report My Fasting Glucose Level Was 396.2 And P.P Blood Glucose Was 564.8 In Mg/Dl Units. It Was Very High I Got So Panic I Visited To A Doctor He Gave Me Metformin And Glenmark For 1 Week But I Took It Only For 4 Days Because My Uncle Took Me To A Diabetes Specialist Doctor Told Me To Take Immediate Insulin But I Told The Doctor That After Getting My Report After 3 Days My Blood Sugar Level Decreased To 271 From 564.8 Because I Don’t Wanted To Take Insulin Injection Doctor Gave Me 3 Types Of Medicine For 1 Month Cyblex M80 For After Breakfast And Dinner, Vildagliptin Tablets Vysov 50 Mg For After Lunch And Zevit Capsules Of Vitamin B- Complex And C With Zinc Sulphate For After Dinner Which I Am Continuing Have This Tables After All My Meals Today Is 25th March, 2016 It’s The 8th Day I Am Having Diabetes My Blood Sugar Level Decreased Now It’s 171 As I Tested It On My Glucometer And I Have Changed My Diet. I Am Still Worried About My Diabetes And I Don’t Even Know Which Type Of Diabetes I Have As Doctors Says I Have To Take Insulin I Had Searched It Comes Under Type 1 Diabetes. I Am Again Worried So Please Help Me Out For My Diabetes Doctor I Don’t Want To Take Insulin As It Will Cost Me A Lot And I Cannot Afford All This Medicines And All I Decided That I Will Stop My Treatment If I Have To Take Insulin I Will Decided To Stop My Treatment And I Will Just Live Till I Die And Please Tell Me If I Am Taking The Right Medicine Or Not Please Reply Me As Soon As Possible Doctor Thank You.
I am suffering from constipation for freshness in the morning I have to use kayam churna every night. Some time my chest pain is very hard. While sleeping I feel so much pain in chest. I am suffering from gastric. What is the best way to get rid if my serious problem.
What it means when semen report says that pH level is 7.0 which is neutral. Is there any problem or its normal.
My friend is having severe headache along with fever since 3 days and we have given him medicines but it work only for couples of hours and then the problem gets back. What should I do?
I have problem of nightfall, what should I do? Though I do masturbate regularly, omce in a week, but inspite of that nightfall occurs twice or thrice in a month.
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
- Symptoms of Pulmonary TB: Pulmonary TB is the TB of lungs. The symptoms of this are bad cough, which might have lasted for more than 3 weeks, chest pain, blood or phlegm might occur on coughing.
- Extrapulmonary TB: The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This type of TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB. General symptoms of Extrapulmonary TB are same as general symptoms of Pulmonary TB.
- Symptoms of Lymph Node TB: Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
- Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB: The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
- Spinal TB is also called as Pott Disease or TB Spondylitis: The symptoms of this depend on the affected site and the stage of the disease. However, back pain is one of the earliest symptoms.
- Symptoms of Meningitis TB: The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
- Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB: This is marked with diarrhea, abdominal pain and bleeding from rectum and anus, though the symptoms depend on the exact site.
- Symptoms of TB in children: The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.