Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manasi PatilYour feedback matters!
Anxiety is a disorder where the body is in a state of alertness as a result of a stressful situation. It is an inbuilt mechanism, which can result from stress, threat or pressure. Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The blood supply to the brain increases during anxiety, thereby quickening heart rate and tensing the muscles of the body to facilitate a state of high alertness. High anxiety levels can give rise to a number of health issues, reason why you should try to minimize your anxiety levels.
Here are 5 reasons to get rid of anxiety:
1. High blood pressure - Spikes in blood pressure occur during periods of anxiety. These temporary spikes can result in damage to heart health and blood vessels in the body. Anxiety may also cause a person to smoke or consume alcohol, which affects blood pressure.
2. Stomach problems - Anxiety is known to cause problems in digestion as symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and an upset stomach are reported to occur. It may cause vomiting, abdominal pain, and constipation.
3. Weight gain - Binge eating during periods of anxiety can cause weight gain in affected people. A study reported that stressed out women processed fat and sugar in a different manner than usual, thereby leading to an increase in weight. Weight gain can give rise to other complications like diabetes and high blood pressure.
4. Disorders of the respiratory system - People with respiratory diseases face complications due to anxiety. Breathing problems such as hyperventilation can cause further complications.
5. Depression - Anxiety can cause a person to develop depression, which can be life-threatening. Thus, preventing anxiety can help in preventing depression as well.
6. Any obvious reason: Anxiety can occur sometime without any obvious reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am suffering from sleepless since long time and also diabetic patient since last five years. Is there any remedy to sleep properly. Kindly give me advise.
I am 19years women. I have missed period this months. My period date is 2nd of every month. But still now no period symtoms is seen. So I test and see that I am pregnent. But I am not ready to get baby now. Please prescribe me medicine for destroy the baby start period. Please reply me with your answer as soon as possible.
Many people don't see a dentist until it's too late. We call this" emergency treatment" instead of" preventative treatment.
Remember: tooth decay doesn't hurt until it's too late. While patients may feel they are saving money, it usually ends up costing much more in both cost and time.
Ask us a private question to discuss your oral problems one on one or schedule your preventative dental visit today.
Respected Sir, I have been suffering from indigestion / gas formation for the past 4 weeks. At the initial stages, I had to go to toilet 5 times and it was watery stool most of the time. I visited a general doctor but later, I visited a Gastroenterologist and he gave me these two medicines - Equirex - 2 times a day RIFAGUT 400 MG - 2 times a day Now, I am having formed stool. But sometimes, I am pooping 3/4 times a day and sometimes it is 1/2 times a day. There is no heart burn or pain or vomiting or any blood in poop. Sometimes, there is a little discomfort in the left side of my abdomen but My poop is normal, sometimes it is a bit soft and it is like sausage most times. This week, the Doc said it is happening because of stress so he gave these two medicines only - Esoz 40 mg - one time a day Cilapam - H - one time a day I had done USG of Upper Abdomen and it is normal. I just want to know will my current problem like small gas formation and pooping [normal] 3 / 4 times [not everyday] are going to subside after few weeks? I would be grateful if I get a response. Kind regards deb.
My father age is 68 years. He is sugar and high blood pressure patients. What are I do for his good healthy life.
Lybrate | Dr. B.K.Samanta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY