Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Manali Prasad DusaneYour feedback matters!
Sir. Please tell some natural remedies for teeth pain. Suggest some available tablets and tell some precautions. And also suggest the best easily available tooth paste.
Sir I often suffer from ulcers in my mouth. It seems that my stomach is not Healthy. Although I have normal bowel movements but still my digestive system is weak. I daily eat fruits and salads but still I am very upset the way my body responds to me.
I want to fill my teeth gap but not with braces is there another treatment option to fill teeth gap?
Hii sir. I have a problem in facing blood coming from gums and full teeth is visible and bleeding is coming a lot. I went to checkup but they gave tooth paste name senquel-f but it's not solve what should I do for the bleeding please help me.
My teeth is so bad for long year I did use many things like salt and lemon and many even I had clean 2 times but still any change.
I am 22, my tooth are not in all equal size and also have a gap between some of them. So I am thinking of having braces on teeth. So will it work?
Please suggest me something to make my teeth bright as I used to eat tobacco products. I stop eating but it shows no effect to my teeth.
I am losing my teeth whiteness and I used all type of toothbrush but not results. So give me suggest for making teeth strong and healthfully. I will waiting for your reply. So please help me.
My upper front four teeth are mal-aligned. What is the easiest way to align my teeth to make smile beautiful.
My Incisors are yellow with a dark staining in the lower part of the upper central incisor, I got my teeth polished and it remained white for 1-2 weeks but again started yellowing and dark staining. I have a bad mouth odour, used stolin for Pyrrha and currently using Colgate plax mouthwash. How to get white teeth and also rid of bad odour. I have a habit of eating snacks and sleep around 2 AM.
How can we whitening our teeth please say any home remedy to white my teeth Because my teeth are light yellow even I brush twice a day please help me.
My teeth are more problems because of I'm using colgate teeth past what is the problem please help me.
Mujhe teeth related problm hai main brush toh ache se kar leta hun but fir bhi muh se bohut smell aati hai.
Did you know that your tooth brush could be home of over a million bacteria including the flu virus, E coli, staph and yeast fungus? But, can your tooth brush really make you fall ill? Luckily, our immune system ensures that toothbrushes do not make us ill. However, in rare cases, the bacteria on a toothbrush can get past our defenses.
The problem lies in how a toothbrush is stored. The bathroom is humid and moist making it the best place for bacteria to multiply. Storing a toothbrush near the toilet further adds to the problem. Here are a few tips to make your toothbrush healthier.
- Wash your hands before and after brushing. Also rinse your toothbrush well before putting toothpaste on it. Using hot water is better than cold water.
- Change your toothbrush every three months or whenever the bristles are worn out; whichever comes first. In addition, also change your toothbrush after recovering from any illness. If you use an electric toothbrush, change the head every 3-4 months. Children’s brushes need to be changed more often than adult’s toothbrushes.
- Do not share a toothbrush and avoid storing toothbrushes together. If the bristles touch each other, germs could move from one toothbrush to the other.
- Toothbrush caps may not be as good an idea as they seem as it traps moisture inside and does not allow the brush to dry properly. Instead, keep your brush submerged in hydrogen peroxide or any alcohol based mouthwash.
- Do not store your toothbrush horizontally. Your toothbrush should always be stored vertically with the brush side on top.
- When travelling, if you use a toothbrush cap, allow the brush to dry completely before putting the cap on.
- Store your toothbrush away from the toilet and away from the sink such that it cannot get contaminated form water that splashes when you wash your hands or face.
- If possible, store your toothbrush in your medicine cabinet.
- Always put the cover down before flushing the toilet. This will reduce the number of air borne bacteria that can attach themselves to your toothbrush,
- Along with your toothbrush also clean out your toothbrush holder regularly.
- Do not try sterilizing your toothbrush in a microwave. Toothbrushes are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures and hence this could damage your toothbrush.
- Use a mouthwash after brushing to rinse out any bacteria that may be left behind form your teeth or your toothbrush. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.