Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manali AmbegaonkarYour feedback matters!
I got married 1 year ago. Now me and my wife are planning for a baby. We got intercourse from last three months but hadn't got success. My question is what is the appropriate time to have sex to get pregnant. How many times the process is to be follow.?
I am married My due date for period was 14/03/16. But I feeling pain in my back. Suggest me the best.
1. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
2. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
4. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
5. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
6. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
7. May prevent and slow the progression of alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
8. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
9. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
10. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
11. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
12. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
13. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
14. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
15. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
16. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
17. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
18. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
19. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
20. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
I have been having issues to conceive for years now. I did an hormonal profile and HSG test which shows LH 8.52, FHS 5.93, prolactin 5.89, progest 0.65, E2 117.93. Normal uterine cavity with patent Fallopian tube and pelvic& right perifimbrial adhesion.please explain on it?
I had sex with my boyfriend and he word 2 condoms but it's not leaked even though i'm getting very scare of pregnancy and next day morning when I go to toilet 6 to 7 drops were bleeding i'm getting very scare please suggest me.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
I had a sexual relationship with my girlfriend. Without condom and any tablets. what is the safe day in period circle.
How does miscarriage happen ? Why is there a feeling of vomiting after I eat . It has been happening since the last day of my period.
I am thyroid patient. I am taking 25 mg tab. My vagina will be dry it's causing problem during sex. What is the solution.
My wife is not able to bear pain while sex. She is stopping me all the time, every time. Actually we both are virgins and new to this. Please suggest me medicines to avoid her pain.
Are anti pregnant pill are harmful for our pregnancy in future or is it true that if we don't get pregnant in initial years of marriage we will get some problem in getting pregnant in future?
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and at this time it is found in my ultrasound report that I have low placenta. Now what problems may I face?
Meri friend ke dono breast se white water aata hai. Wo unmarried hai. Periods time pe bahut jayada aata hai. please help .koi solution do.
Vaginal bleeding is something that most women experience between their periods when they are not due for a menstrual cycle. It is considered as an abnormal occurrence when you bleed before you are expecting your menstrual period, or after you are done with your monthly cycle. It is usually characterised by bouts of spotting where a thick brown reddish discharge may be experienced. Also, this kind of bleeding is considered abnormal if it occurs during pregnancy or menopause.
Here are a few causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding:
- Hormones: An imbalance in the hormones like the estrogen and progesterone can lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding. These are the hormones that help in regulation of the monthly menstrual cycles. An imbalance can occur due to side effects caused by birth control pills that may not suit the individual, a contraceptive patch, or even contraceptive implants and injections. Further, an intrauterine device may also be the cause for this kind of bleeding. The hormonal balance can also get affected due to internal ailments like a dysfunctional thyroid gland and ovaries.
- Pregnancy and Delivery: Some amount of spotting is considered normal in the first trimester of one's pregnancy. Yet, severe bleeding and persistent spotting must be reported to the gynaecologist immediately. Women also bleed for a while after the delivery of the baby, in the postpartum period. This may also happen when an abortion takes place as the uterus may not have come back to its original size and due to remaining foetal tissues within. Complications during the pregnancy like an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage can also lead to such kind of bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg gets implanted in the fallopian tube instead of entering and implanting itself in the uterus.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are usually considered as non-malignant and non-cancerous growths within the uterus. These are common in many women who have gone through childbirth. These fibroids can also cause some amount of bleeding and spotting.
- Infections: When there is an infection in the reproductive organs like the ovaries and uterus of the patient, there may be some amount of bleeding. An infection in this area can also cause inflammation, which is one of the primary causes of abnormal bleeding. This can also occur due to a sexually transmitted disease or STD, as well as painful intercourse and sexual abuse which can lead to scarring as well.
- Cancer: One of the least common causes includes cervical, ovarian and other forms of cancer.
Stress and diabetes can also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding in rare cases. It is best to see a doctor as soon as such bleeding takes place.