Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mamta DhawaleYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have dark spots on my teeth which looks ugly. How do I clean my teeth with home remedies. Please advice me.
Sir I have a problem in my teeth there is a more plaque jamed in my teeth what is the solution of this disease.
My father is suffering with bleeding from his tongue, we have consulted hematology he advised to take iron injection to increase iron content in blood. If injection is given will this control the bleeding from tongue. Please advise.
I have sensitivity problem in my teeth help me to recover it . I also try Colgate but it can't recover me.
Hi I wanna know what will be the cost for putting clip to teeth? How many month it will take? And I don't want to remove my teeth n put clip. Kindly suggest.
Sir, I am 23 year old. My canine teeth are misaligned. What I do for it? what are the best treatment and suggest one orthodontist.
I want to clean up my teeth so please give me any suggestion for this so I can easily clean up them and does not feel shy in front of any one.
My teeth looks somewhat like yellow in colour I have used many toothpaste but it did not made any impact what should I do.
I have yellowish teeth and after brushing so much they are not having white as still I am confused how to turn them white back!
Hi sir/madam I am suffering with nerve pain in mouth as I picked up one of my back teeth in dental hospital but it has dine in 8 years back but now I am suffering hardly with that nerve in mouth now I am unable to open my mouth and eat any item sirr please help me I can't bare this pain it was lagging all the day and my face become chubby my hemoglobin rate is 8 percent I can't sleep with that pain that's y I am behaving mental please solve my problem please tell me probable suggestions and medicines and tell me is it related to tooth or nerve can I take pain killer tablets.
I am 24 year old male having protruded teeth. As teeth were protruded, I was not able to close mouth normally, So I forced my lips to close which caused my lips portion to increase, I guess. So now I have fuller lips and I am planning to have braces. Is there will be any noticeable change in lips portion. Will it get smaller thinner?
I had a teeth problem. my 5th teeth is spoiled and I show it to doctor they had tried and said it is not getting. It is somewhat fat teeth and have to cut the bone and take it out after cutting is there any problem
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.