Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Malhar Borse
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Malhar BorseYour feedback matters!
There is sudden pain started in my right feet ankle. Its severe pain and can't move my ankle or stand on my feet. Similar pain started in my left wrist few months ago. It pains a lot when I put a pressure on wrist, for example lifting a bag. But in feet ankle it's continuous pain even if I don't do anything.
I am having pain in heel of my right leg since three weeks .The reason for pain in heel is not traceable .There as such no history of pain in the past .The pain is located in small area and is of prickly type .Hence please advice.
I am 24 year old male I have surgery on my elbow before two month ago but now I feel pain on my elbow when I move what should I do suggest me.
I am getting frequently back pain, shoulder pain on knee pain. I am 50 years old working women. Is this because for calcium problem, if yes please advise me what calcium I should take.
Its 2days I suffered from pain on my back. Try everything but did not het any result. Do I need a operation?
Mujhe chikangunia 25 din pehle hua tha lekin jodo me dard abhi tak he bahut jyada .mujhe diabetes 8,9 year se he aap bataye mujhe kya karna chahiye.
My mother has backpain more on the upper side since 2 weeks n she is 52 now. What is the cause and solution of this pain?
What should be the time gap between two xray? To what extent rays harm the body in a spinal cord xray?
There are various manifestations of hypothyroidism; joint pain is one of them. Majority of people who are suffering from hypothyroidism have joint pain. This can cause difficulty in day to day life of the person.
So here are the ways to decrease joint pain from hypothyroidism-
- Lose weight- Weight is the one factor which gives more stress to the joints. By losing weight, the stress upon the joints reduces. This not only decreases the pain but also increases the mobility, and prevents future damage to your joints.
- Strengthen your muscles- Strengthening of muscles is necessary to protect your joints. By building the muscle mass you also use more calories than fat which results in weight loss and reduces the stress upon the joints. Physiotherapy will be helpful in this.
- Exercise regularly- Doing exercise is more beneficial than just weight loss. It helps to maintain flexibility in your joints. Low-impact exercises such as water aerobics or swimming are more beneficial than weight-bearing exercises like running and walking.
- Healthy Diet- Add fresh fruits, vegetables which are highly antioxidants. Also, fatty fish which is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to decrease inflammation. This can help in resolving your joint pain. Avoid the junk food which leads to weight gain.
- Good Sleep- Sleep is the ultimate solution for your stress. Also, sleep is the time when your joints and muscles repair. If you are sleeping well you may take less time to recover. At least 7-8 hours of sleep every day is a must.
- Meditation- Sometimes constant pain can be stressful and troublesome. Meditation helps you to deal with stress. It distracts you from your bothering like joint pain and makes you focus on your breathing. It also makes you calm and settled.
- Yoga- Yoga not only helps in joint pain but it improves the overall health. It increases the flexibility. It makes you feel fresh and keeps you healthy.
- Hot and Cold Therapy- It helps to reduce the stiffness and swelling of the muscles and joints hence reducing the pain. A cold fomentation is best for relieving joint pain, swelling, and inflammation. Apply a gel ice pack to painful joints for quick relief.
- Massage- Massage of the painful joint will help to decrease the pain, swelling and stiffness. It also improves the range of motion of the joint.
- Medication- Medications such as NSAID’S, steroids are used to reduce the inflammation hence the pain. But these are temporary treatments and they also have adverse effects on the body. This is prescribed along with thyroxine if the pain is severe. Even supplements like calcium and vitamin D are given according to the need.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!