Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I had gums bleeding and teeth and also bad smell. Please suggest how to be prevent, free from this problems.
I get pains in lower back and in my right testis, And I get wet dreams, And sometime I get it for continue for 2 to 3 days. What to do, Am 21 aged. Give me sme solutions for not getting pains and wet dreams.
What is the best solution to cure dark spot in face. What medicine will be the best option to get rid of dark spot. So, please advice me a good dark spot cream & medicine for man. Thanks.
I have a back pain problem so avoid this problem what I can do to reduce this problem. After a exceric I feel more pain.
Whenever I add sprouts, soya beans, oatmeal etc in my diet, I suffers from gum swallowing. What should I do?
I am 22 year old and the back side of body I have black marks and pimples please tell me solvesution.
Hello Doctor, 1. How to keep our mood (nerve system) normal? 2. How to keep ourselves far from stress & pressure?
I am a 19 year old girl I had a surgery in my leg. I had undergone spinal anesthisia. Will I have backpain after some days of surgery? or else will I suffer from back pain throughout my life?
Hello Sir or mam Mera ek question h. AGR hum apne husband ya boyfriend ko roj lip kiss krte h.5 ,ya ten minutes TK. To isse Hume kya profits hai aur kya nuksaan hai. Please bataye
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.