Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BaramdeYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of pain at back part of the NEC from last 3 weeks. What can I do? Some times all the neurons at that part produce a lof of pain.
Sir my teeth split broken in two sir please help to treat I scared about its too pain full so please reply me sir its pain full operation?
During puberty clogged hair follicle i.e. pore in the skin blocked due to oil production in the sebaceous glands& also accumulation of bacteria, dirt increases small pustules or blisters on the face or other parts of the body. As per studies & observation girls, young ladies are suffering more than boys. During pregnancy as well as after child birth females are prone to this problem.Here small pustules are pimples & big or bigger are acne. Acne usually improves around the age of 16 years but may persist into adulthood.
Acne causes depression
Acne causes some oily tendencies on the sites & severe psychological distress that affect mood, lowers self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and even up to suicidal thoughts. Every one does not show his or her face publicly or at friend or peer circles due to some unwanted comments or suggestions & advises.
There are some common factors or reasons why these happens ??
Several hormones are responsible for pimples, acne, like the androgens testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT) dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) as well as insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and growth hormone (HGH)
Some common causes
Acne is mostly seen genetically or in connection with heredity. Apart from these the below mentioned causes are assumed to be the common causes.
1. Constipation may be for chronic cases .
2. Hormonal imbalance during the young ages like Estrogens Progesterone, Adrenalin ,Testosterone, Thyroid Stimulating Hormones as all above already mentioned specifically.
3. Lack of or insufficient water & fluids.
4. Very high consumption of fried foods, rich spicy foods, street foods some junk, fast foods etc,
5. Malnutrition may be due to over or under nutrition.
6. Lack of fibre rich foods (like whole grains, wheat, brown breads, brown rice or more)
7. Lack of Vegetables ,Greens ,gourd family all vegetables,
8. Oily skins or usage of excess facial creams ,improper moisturiser by girls mainly, even boys are also seen at teenage period.
9. Alcohol & smoking addictions
10. Lack or insufficiency of Vitamin –C .i.e citrus fruits, Vitamin A & E.
11.During pregnancy due some changes of biological/physical.
12. Irregular periods .i.e Menstruation cycle.
13. High level stress, working pressure, un timely meals & pollution .
Now you check where are the problems lying behind for you.
Best Solutions by Diet at home
1. Consumption of all fibre rich foods,
2. Fruits like guava,Orange, Musambi, all berries, pears Cucumber, all whole fruits mainly.
3. Plenty of vegetables ,take all gourd family vegetables like bitter gourds, snake gourds,beet roots, carrots, capsicum ,spinach ,greens as roughage.
4. No problems with milk or dairy products but yes, some persons are allergic may visible even for any particular food may seen.
5. Sufficient water, no stress, strains but normal life styles,
6.Early morning rising & mild exercises,
7. Should not suffering from chronic Constipation.
8. No fast, junk, allergic, foods, Street, unhygenic foods to eat. No spicy, rich spicy foods,
9 .Good nutritive foods, balanced diet, timely eating but no skipping meals, no skipping breakfast also.
10.Frequent meals not heavy, but small meals mostly fibres based.
11.Take water after 5 minutes of each meal except emergency demand.
12. Acne can be improved with the use of any combined oral contraceptive pill at post marriage birth control stage preferably under a doctor’s supervision.
13.Most importantly a low-glycemic-index i.e. low-glycemic-load diet is recommended as a dietary method of improving acne.
Do not press or squeeze acne or pimples as these will keep very bad looking scars on face for ever in your rest of your life.
Thanks & prevention is better than cure
I was ver fair from my birth but as well as I grown up my colour got dard iam fair now also but not so satisfactory iam 20 years old and in back 5-7 years my colour has become dark.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 life-long benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.