Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra NagargojeYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 and I have lot of stress on my eyes as I work on a computer for 7-8hrs a day and that has caused dark circles.
Hi doctor, I am facing hair falling problem and also facing dandruff problem. So what can I do? Give me right suggestion. Thanking you.
I have been battling with acne for like almost 5-6 months. I have tried home remedies and other products like benzyol peroxide gel.And so many other. Can the skin experts advice or suggest the best treatment to get rid of acne problem as soon possible.
Hello doctor since from last 1 month I am facing pimple problem on my forehead. Pimples have spread throughout forehead. I never faced this problem before. This is sixth month post delivery. What may be the reason? What are the solutions.
I am sunny. I am 18 her old. In few weeks I suffering about some skins problem. Like Pimple's. How can I save this problem. Give me some advice.
I am also loosing our hail fall continually for last few months. What should I do control our hair problem.
Can I consume vit E capsules daily for good skin and hair? please tell me its pros and cons and which one to be purchased.
Are you bored of how your skin appears? Well, there are techniques to give it a new life. Your skin’s natural baby look can be back with techniques like Laser Resurfacing. It is a technique that can improve the appearance of the skin. It can improve the skin on the face, neck or hands. It is an effective method of reversing the damages that have been caused due to sun exposure, raging and unhealthy lifestyles. It can be ablative or non-ablative. In the ablative technique, rapid pulses of light, which have high intensity, are used for removing the layers the have been damaged by sun rays. Non-ablative lasers are usually non-wounding in nature. In this method, collagen growth is activated and catalysed. This gives a tight look to the skin.
When to Go For Laser Skin Resurfacing?
There are certain conditions that need to be considered prior to taking up this method. Here are some of the conditions listed below:
- When you find your skin to be sun-damaged and there are wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, it is a good idea to go for this treatment.
- You can go for this treatment if you have experienced certain irregular changes in the colour of the skin. There could be blotchiness or brown spots even.
- You can opt this if your skin’s beauty is getting marred by scars. The scars can make your skin surface look uneven and rough.
- This is useful to get rid of precancerous skin growths.
Well, every beautifying technique has some advantages and unavoidable disadvantages. One must consider all the aspects involved in the process before deciding to opt for it. Here are the pros and cons of the process:
- It helps in smoothing and tightening of the skin.
- It can leave you with long-lasting improvements in the present quality and texture of your skin.
- It can also be useful in getting rid of facial hairs and hairs on the neck, chest and hands.
- It can lead to scarring and pigment changes.
- It can escalate skin disorders. It can also aggravate allergic reactions or cold sores
- The process is not effective for wrinkles. It is quite natural that the wrinkles caused by movement of the facial muscles will have a tendency to reappear.
These are some of the most important aspects of this treatment. But, you must consult your dermatologist or surgeon before deciding to go for this surgery. He or she will tell you what suits you the best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.