Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra KawediaYour feedback matters!
Interested in flaunting healthy, shiny nails...
Avoid biting or injury to the nails..
Eat fish products often..
Vegetarian.. Drink cow milk regularly..
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.
I have lots of pimple spots on cheek, chin, nose and forehead. should use berberis aqua ointment. Please help.
I have got red pimples on my lower legs since last night suddenly and its itchy. I had got my legs waxed 2-3 days back, but I have never gotten anything like this before. I have already taken allegro 120 and applied Betamil GM but no improvement. Please suggest something.
Have hairfall, dandruff and lil itching. My question is have started taking medicines to treat it. Now I feel that my hairfall has increased. It has been 6 months that I have started with treatment and its not a homeopathy treatment. I get some gap in between. Doc give me some tude and ask me to apply on my scalp and wasg with keto shampoo next day, once he gave me mx5 and all. Does all these would have any side effects. What shall I do?
Hlo m just 21 and m loosing hair. I tried all hair products but no effect any gud solution place tell me .
A sink diseases ring worm has taken place in penis. Having itching and not felling comfortable. What kind of medicine should be taken?
I have dark circles under my eyes. I want to protect my eyes. How should I protect my eyes and reduce my dark circles.
Lybrate | Dr. Sonali Kohli speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 19 years old male. I have a very good physique and do not take any supplement. I don't have body hair and facial hair. Which are the keratin rich foods that I should consume? If there are supplements available, then which supplement is suitable for me? I dont want any side- effects. So please suggest me natural and artificial ways which are without any side effects.
I am facing hair fall and the amount of hair fall is so excessive that when I make any hair style my scalp is clear visible. Due to my fracture in leg I am taking medicines on continues basis from june end onwards. I have tried methi seeds with curd as well as with water paste also. For a while it controlled my hair fall and gave shine to my hair but from a week suddenly I am loosing much more hair as I was loosing earlier. Pls help me what can I do. Either at the time of hair wash or oiling them I am loosing my hair.
How ro remove nose black heads. I try many thinks like lemon or backing powder. Tell me please any solution.
Sar mere balo k rang safed ho raha hai Maine bahut hi Jada dye lagi hai balo mai par kuch nahi hua,main kya karu?
I have pimples on my face and back used many ointments and dermadew soap, but they are not going. What should I do.
Nowadays, allergies have become very common amongst individuals. An allergy, is basically a hypersensitive reaction, which occurs in a body due to certain external factors or allergens which are harmful for certain individuals but not necessarily for others. These allergies are manifested in a human body through various symptoms, few of the main being skin rashes, eczema and irritation. These are caused due to allergens such as pollens, dust, mites, certain leaves of trees or even certain food items like seafood, eggs, prawns, etc.
Homeopathy has proved to be very useful in such cases. It not only reduces the intensity of these allergic symptoms but also helps to cure the same. The main advantages of homeopathic medicines are that, they are made out of natural resources and hence, there are no toxins and no side effects. Given below are certain homeopathic medicines for different types of allergies:
Best homeopathic remedy for skin rashes: Apis Mellifica has proved to be the best homeopathic medicine for allergic hives that leads to violent itching and burning sensation in the skin. Sometimes, these are even escorted by swelling of the skin. In such circumstances, Apis Mellifica has proved to be very useful.
Cure for nasal allergies: These are another serious type of allergies which may be followed by sneezing, burning discharge from the nose, coughing and watery eyes. The homeopathic remedy for the same is Arsenic Album. This is, till date, one of the best natural homeopathic remedies for nasal allergies.
Medicine for allergic cough: One of the most severe forms of allergies is allergic cough, as it gradually leads to difficulty in breathing, suffocation, chest tightness and wheezing or whistling sounds from the chest. There are again different types of homeopathic remedies for these such as Ipecac, Bryonic Alba, Sambucus and also Arsenic Album.
Cure for food allergies: Characterized by gastrointestinal disorders such as vomiting and loose motions as well as eczema and other allergic hives, these can be cured by homeopathic medicines such as Carbo Veg, Nux Vomica and Sulphur.
However, it is always advisable to take these medicines only under supervision of doctors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.