Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan AsawaYour feedback matters!
Had abnormal myocardial perfusion study with small sized reversible perfusion defect involving apical inferolateral segment and apex of left ventricle.
I'm 41 years old male, recently diagnosed with hypertension (150/100). Doc put me on Hypertension medicines for a week and after a few tests (ECG, TMT, abdomen USG etc.) noted that" test ve for exercise induced myocardial ischemia" and prescribed blood thinners and cholesterol medicines along with Hypertension medicines. I have my doubts about the TMT, as I have neither run out of breath not experienced any pain in chest, I stopped only due to sweating at third stage of TMT difficulty setting and after a 6 minutes. Kindly advice me if I can go for another TMT test and should I start taking Blood Thinners (heard a lot about the side effects and life long dependency) or is there a way my case can be re-examined.
I am 40 years, overweight, bmi around 38. What should I do for reducing my blood sugar and blood pressure?
How to cure breathing problem when you have a fatty stomach you wanna do workout but you feels like less breath problem at starting or middle of workout.?
I am ganesh I had high cholesterol and having 150/100 B P before 4 months so doctor advise me to take total xr 25 tablet and gave cholesterol tablets and my question is if cholesterol and B P come under control can I stop the consumption of tablets as doctor advise?
I had lot of stress and blood pressure dropped suddenly and was unconcious for 2-3 minutes. Felt chest pain. Some of the tests related to heart. Hscrp is very high. High sensitive c - reactive protein (hscrp) nephelometry - 5.58 mg/l total cholesterol photometry - 137 mg/dl hdl cholesterol - direct photometry - 31 mg/dl ldl cholesterol - direct photometry - 92 mg/dl triglycerides photometry - 65 mg/dl tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio calculated - 4.4 ratio ldl / hdl ratio calculated - 3 ratio vldl cholesterol calculated - 13 mg/dl non-hdl cholesterol calculated - 105.7 mg/dl I am non-smoker and do brisk walking of 2-3 km sometimes average 4 times a week.
I will getting sometimes palpitation and sudden weakness and B.P-130/90 and i have already took EPS/RFA so i request you your valuable suggestions
I have persistent numbness in both hand and feet since 5 days. I have done my full body checkup. All report is normal. Bp is 140/90. Dr. prescribe me trineurosol hp inj. Afer taking 3 inh no improvement is seen. What should I do.
Hello I am 27 years old I am suffering from lack of sleep. My sleep time is 12 am to 9 am but I am not able to get proper sleep. Feel insomnia. I am shifting my side whole night and even not feeling comfortable and sleepy. This is second time happening. First time I wasn't able to sept for more than 20 nights and days as well. My heart rates also increase some times at night. No pain nothing but m feeling my heart is having pressure or something like that. I do 2 hours of gym workout. please help.
What should we do when blood pressure go higher for immediate release? Some time my mother have this problem. She is 49 years old.
Dear Sir, for last 2monthsmy bp has risen. Which never was. Now 160 /100. Having almost continuous pain in my back head. Have bcm very restless short tempered irritating. Please guide me what to do? I don't want to take any allopathy medicines..
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to consult a doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and stay away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.