Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Madhura JogYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old a I have a teeth ache for over 10 days please suggest some solution as I am not able to eat any thing properly.
Teeth are yellow, non shiny, lost whiteness, rough patches also there. These are from my child age once doctor polished too. Then said it is not curable! Is it? Any solution? He also said it was due to chlorin in drinking water.
I am 27 years male, my teeth broken easily when chewing roti and I have cavity problem. I already finish capping in my left side chewing teeth by completing root-canal. How to take care after this and by using which thing I got anti-cavity protection in my teeth.
My tooth is breaking up in the middle horizontally. I'm feeling pain and its happening from last one month. I was not able to drink hot or chilled liquids and feeling like its increasing day by day. I do not know why its happening. Please suggest me with anything that I can do. Thanks.
Hi I have a problem in teeth that gap is coming between teeth. It is in starting stage only. Only between two teeth it occurs. So I was not feeling comfortable. Please suggest any medicine that cure's fastly. But not braces. If any remedy is there and Ayurved or homeopathy medicine.
I have gum recession since 10 months. I cleaned my teeth for tartar and one teeth has got stained. What do I do to remove the brown stain on my teeth. And how do I prevent further gum recession.
Hello Sir. Mere Teeth main se Kabhi Kabhi Blood Nikalta hai. , Please uske Liye mujhe Koi Treatment Batayen jisse meri ye Problem Solve ho sake ,
Dear sir my nephew is having a dental problem. Since childhood his teeths grew up but after it fell down twicw this has happened but we have already consulted a doctor they suggested for implanting .He does not have 7 teeths up and down front but the expenses are very costly which we cant afford can you suggest something for this any trustee hospital or any other way ?
I am suffer with holes on corner teeths and I won't to eat some cold and sweet items, what should I do?
How can we reduce the gap between frontal teeth without playing with the strength of the teeth? How much the treatment cost and its maintainance?
My teeth just back of from upper teeth gum little bit swelled from few days. Last I had continued to eat non veg alotz and it's started from that day.
I got a small tooth cavity over my second premolar. Its paining since morning when I brushed with cold water. Since I am having exams I can not do any procedures right now. Please help me. Is it fine to take ibuprofen/diclofenac if its paining for two weeks. Is it good to do warm saline mouth gargle for this. Please reply.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.