Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuraYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 year old female. My problem is I get angry on simple things. I have a baby. Sometimes if he cries unnecessarily I get irritated. I don't like simple change in my routine. If any change like if I don't sleep during daytime then also I get irritated. I don't open up to people around me. I hesitate in talking to my known relatives. I always feel like I need to consult a psychiatrist. What should I do to overcome my problems.
My brain is too sharp but I can not remember any type of question answers? And now am inter 2nd year what is the problem?
Sir, I am 65 years old and living in delhi I have swelling in my left leg under knee and moving downword.
Sir, meri age 25 years hai, mujhe thyroid hai aur ibs bhi hai . mai thiroxin 25 ki 1. 5 tab leta hu aur duxcet20 bhi leta hu. Sir mera digestion thik nai rehta hai koi upai btae. Thank you.
The thyroid gland, in the lower front of the neck, releases hormones in the bloodstream that affect almost every part of your body, from your brain and heart, to your skin and muscles. It also controls metabolism which is the process of changing the food you eat into energy. When the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone, it is called hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of hypothyroidism include:
- Hair loss and dry hair
- Dry skin
- Sensitivity to cold
- Decreased heart rate
- Goitre (swollen thyroid glands)
- Weight gain and difficulty in losing that weight
- Persistent jaundice
Hypothyroidism is not curable, but it can be controlled with the right medication. Along with taking your medicines, you can also adopt the following lifestyle changes:
- Eat right: While there is no specific diet for hypothyroidism, you should consume vegetables, fruits, whole grains, healthy fats and lean proteins. Since gaining weight is a common symptom of hypothyroidism, eating the right things can help you maintain your weight.
- Regular exercise: Exercising can reduce stress, improve energy and help you maintain your optimum weight. Aerobics (for example, cardio), flexibility and strengthening workouts can help with hypothyroidism. Other than that, light weightlifting, yoga and walking, are also beneficial. Do not forget to consult your doctor before you start on any of these exercises.
- Reduce stress: Hypothyroidism is chronic, and the one thing that worsens chronic diseases is stress. Stress has serious repercussions on your overall health. So it is important to reduce your stress as much as you can. Meditate daily, at least for five minutes, and schedule a weekly massage to deal with your stress.
- Get enough sleep: Fatigue is a symptom of hypothyroidism; you feel tired and sluggish throughout the day. The best way to counter this is to establish a schedule for sleeping. Try to sleep and wake up every day at the same time in the night and in the morning. Generally, sleeping for seven to eight hours is recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist and ask a free question.