Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi Satav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi SatavYour feedback matters!
How to identify my primary and secondary. Amenorrhea anovulation and pcos is due to premature ovarian failure and have high amh levels near to 9.7.
I am 15 years old I was used so many creams like betnovate n clingel clinsol gel castor nf panderm plus and then caused acne which I suffering from I years I went to MGM government hospital which is in Jamshedpur in this hospital I was gone to skin specialist doctor and he gives me a oral medicine which is isotretinoin and a gel which is tyret c a composition of clindamycin and tretinoin gel but my pimples got red I used this gel 1 month but my face get red pimples when I washed my face my pimples crack and cause blood please say me sir what to do.
My ovary size is too small my husband cannot insert penis on to it. No much age gap between us, he is 28 and I am 27.
Hi doctor, im a 17 years old male indian and im 160cm tall weighing 47 kg. My father's height is 162cm and mother's height is 145cm. I have not been growing since 1 year. Will I grow more in future? Atleat to a 165 cm? Is there any chance for it? Please suggest me tips and ways to increase my height if I can. Please doctor.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.
I feel tired every day without doing any kind of work. And very moodless every time, Do I have any kind of problem?
Motor neuron disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects motor neurons in the brain, spinal cord and cells that control voluntary muscles. In motor neuron disease, the working of muscles, therefore, stops which leads to muscle weakness and decreased function. When the movement of part of the body is restricted the joints become stiff, painful and can cause muscle tightness which hampers day-to-day activities. When a particular muscle is weakened which is under control of motor neuron, daily exercise keeps weakened muscle strong.
As such there is no cure for motor neuron disease physiotherapy helps to maintain the quality of life by keeping you mobile. Strengthening healthy muscles which are not yet affected helps to compensate for the muscles that are weakened. Daily exercise improves muscle elasticity thus improving range of movement for joints and preventing muscle tightness.
How Physiotherapy Treatment helps?
- Physiotherapy helps to reduce stiffness, pain, muscle spasms and increase mobility.
- Breathing exercises reduce the chance of chest infections and help with chest clearance.
- Exercise helps to ease movement of limbs and body enable us to perform daily activities. Exercise helps to maintain muscle strength, maintains range of motion, and keeps muscle flexibility thereby reducing spasm. It increases the energy levels.
- Physiotherapist gives advice on positioning and posture.
- Advising on various modes of compensation for loss of movement and conserving energy.
- Providing walking aids which will help to keep you mobile and as safely as possible.
- Teaching how to pace up your exercise and to stop when you start experiencing pain.
- Advise, to be given for pain relief.
- Physiotherapy helps in maintaining posture and positioning by keeping a straight back and neck in standing and sitting. Collars, splints and specialised chair are beneficial to maintain posture.
What exercises should be performed?
- Breathing exercises help to breathe easier thus clearing the chest.
- Performing range of motion exercises to maintain mobility in your joints. First one joint is exercised in a systematic manner then the other joint is exercised. The aim of performing range of motion is that it prevents stiffening of joints.
- Massage and other hands-on technique is performed to increase circulation thereby reducing pain aiding relaxation, assisting muscle tone and thus reducing stiffness. It relieves tension from muscle cramps.
The exercise has been categorised into 3 categories-
- Active exercises to be performed where the patient is able to make his muscles perform without anyone’s help.
- Passive exercises to be carried out wherein you are not able to move your joint the helper guides joints by supporting and moving your limb.
Do not perform exercise vigorously which will cause you pain. If you experience pain contact your physiotherapist.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!