Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi GadgilYour feedback matters!
Hi, Wearing the tight jeans or skinny fit jeans and underwear puts pressure on the testicles. And is this may lead to infertility? If so what is the precautions to take care?
Hi doc. I am suffering from a kidney stone of 3 to 4 mm. Actually the problem is tht when I do the urine then it cme very less in quantity and then I have pain in my urine line and after a period of min. Its like urine is cme again and the same its cme very small. Pls help me out.
I am 18 years old and I am an insomniac, sometimes I feel very tired but there isn't any sleep, should I try sleeping pills?
Sir I am 22years old, last 7years am addicted in masturbation, now am too slim, also feeling tired sometimes, when I masturbate three to five drops of sperm only released. So help me to control and stop my masturbate and increase sperm for my child birth please.
I am suffering from irregular periods from last 3-4 years. My periods comes after 3 or 4 months. Is it a big problem? How can it effect on my lyf? Please help me.
Hello sir, I was suffering with pimples very heavily can you please suggest me to get rid of this, and I have oil skin and help me out of this oil and pimples it leaves my skin with marks and make my skin rough, whether any herbal plants cure me this, I heard about tea plant cures marks is that true? Please suggest me,
I am 42 years old I am suffering with inner infection of teeth so I am suffering when I am eating sweets hot milk and cold water what the treatment I can take please give suggestions.
My face has got a lot of small and hard black colour pimples. Due to this my face looks very ugly. What should I do to make my face beautiful?
I am non vegetarian. Green vegetables are also included in my diet, after that my hemoglobin is not up to that mark. Pl suggest. And my face is also losing its glow. There are small black marks showing on my cheeks from 1-2 years. Hair fall issue is also taking place.
Permanent solution for spondylitis. Already my mom is using few medicines for the same. Srator 20 mg.
I am having white discharge problem since 4 years what should I do give any homeopath or home remedy.
I have neck pain when I rotate my head on right side I didn't feel any pain. But when I rotate my head on left I feel pain. Please suggest how to resolve this. 40 days I am feeling this pain. I am using volini gel now.
My age is 21 & I am a male I have some skin problem. My face is getting dark & also had some pimples. Please help.
I have a bad mouth smell problem. It happens mostly when I wake up in the morning. How can I get rid of this problem?
My grandchild is suffering from 5 days a pimple in eye she is saying that it is too paining and etching so what treatment she can take.
Are you suffering from diabetes and are looking for ideal at home management remedies? Diabetes is a health condition, which occurs when the blood sugar level of the body rises. There are several ways following which you will be successfully able to manage your diabetes. They are as follows:
- Exercise regularly and track your workout patterns. Exercise is the most important lifestyle choice for a diabetic patient, which allows you to maintain a good shape. It boosts your body's metabolism rate and insulin uptake process. By taking notes on your exercising habits, you will be able to make timely and required changes.
- Stop consuming fast food. Try to abstain from eating outside food and reduce your intake of sugar, salt and high calorie food. Meal should be prepared at home using light ingredients and less amount of salt and sugar.
- Quit smoking as it is very harmful, especially if you are a diabetic. Smoking narrows your blood vessels, as a result of which, your blood circulation gets disrupted.
- Increase your fiber intake. Fiber is beneficial for all diabetic patients and helps in smooth functioning of your digestive processes. It also help in reducing your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Take care and pay attention to your feet properly. You should wash your feet in lukewarm water regularly and dry them gently. You should moisturize your feet with a lotion. Check on your feet for cuts, sores, redness, swelling and blisters and consult a doctor in case of an unusual foot sore.
- Get your eyes checked frequently as diabetes affects your vision in serious ways, which may also lead to blindness. Regular eye checkups will help you to prevent retinopathy.
- Take proper care of your teeth which includes brushing and flossing at least two times every day. This is because diabetes makes you prone to several serious gum infections. Go for regular dental checkups if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and in case you observe swollen, red gums, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid stress and adapt ways to eliminate stress. Your body hormones, which are produced in relation to intense stress, prevent insulin from working efficiently, which increases your blood sugar levels and stress levels further. Relaxation techniques are effective for dealing with stress.
- Opt for several small meals instead of a few large meals every day. This helps in keeping your digestive processes active, which in turn increase insulin sensitivity.