Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maalli
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaalliYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years boy and I remove my cum 3-4 times in a week so it can affect my future in studies or in my life?
I had throat pain last 3 days, can not swallow the saliva and can not speak .What is the reason for that trouble ?How can I prevent from this problem?
Can male semen pass through 4 layers of (2jeans and 2 underwear) clothing and get woman pregnant ?if the girl is tightly hugging a guy fully clothed and he ejaculates in his pants can sperms travel from his pants to my pants and then my underwear and make me pregnant.
I have heart pain in which I get pain it start working faster I saw to doctor but he saw it is normal what is your opinion.
While having sex is condom a precaution or protection How can we have erection more than 1/2 hours sex time.
I have dysentery and going loose motion so far (till 7 P.m) 3 times. I feel little vomiting sensation and haven't had lunch as I used to have regularly. Please let me know the medication ASAP. Thanks.
Hello. My name is bala and I am suffering with lose motions from last weak. I aproched doctor he gave me some tablets. But no use. please help me.
I am 58 years old - very active, exercise daily, last one month I have been experiencing pain directly below my left heel, specially in the morning when I get up from bed - and then after my morning walk it is normal. I am diabetic, my fasting is anything from 170 -180 and PP is 195 -200 on an average. Please advise.
Hi. Does anyone here have Cyclothymia? I was diagnosed in Dec and really struggling to manage it. Any support much appreciated please help
Hello, I am 16 years old, I just want to ask that what precautions should be taken while bleeding from nose due to sunstroke? what we should do to stop bleeding? I use to put water on head and lie down, so I just want to know that is it correct or harmful to my health? te me some ways to stop bleeding for such cases.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.