Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M P Desarda
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M P DesardaYour feedback matters!
I have whiteheads and red pimples from the last 4 years, tried many things but it dosent stop, skin becomes oily after sometime of washing the face with facewash or soap, I even apply pepsodent whitening toothpaste on face at night, pimples have reduced but it doesn't go completely.
I am 44 years old woman. I am feeling very slight pain in my left breast on left side. It is not regular pain. If I touch it while changing my cloths or sleep on the left side. Please suggest is there any problem.
I have been suffering from enlargement of prostrate for last 2 years. During October 2015 my PSA was detected at 10.92.Thereafter I underwent TRUS and prostrate BX. But it revealed no sign of malignancy. However immediately after Prostrate BX, I was fallen acutely sick with complete retention of Urine. Accordingly, I was hospitalized in January 2016 and treated with iv injection and catheterization. At the time of discharge after one week with catheter in situ, I was advised to go for TURP at the earliest. However, I was not in favor of surgery. Hence, I had made consultation with another surgeon in last week of January 2016 and based on his advice I have undergone MRI Prostrate .PI Rads of MRI is 3/5. Depending on the report, he prescribed me the medicine contiflo-D and advised me to report after 1.5 months with PSA Report. Accordingly, I made report to him in FEBRUARY 2016 WTH MY PSA reading at 8.05. On going through the report, the doctor removed my catheter, prescribed the same medicine –contiflo-D, and asked me to report again in May 2015 with PSA REPORT. On 7th. May 2016, I visited the doctor with PSA reading at 6.05.The doctor then prescribed me Urimax-D and Calutide-50. In replacement of the earlier prescribed medicine. However on consuming Calutide-50, I being a bronchial Asthma patient, developed breathing problem. Accordingly, I made my PSA test on 13.06.2016 and visited doctor on 15.06.2016 with PSA report of 2.72 .On going through the report the doctor advised me to continue other medicine excepting Calutide and report after 03 months with report on PSA and Haemoglobin. I have made my PSA and haemoglobin on 02.11.2016 and the report of test reveals that PSA has been elevated to 5.27 while haemoglobin % has also increased from 14.0 to 14.4.With the report I have consulted my Urologist on 05.11.2016 and due to elevation of PSA he has advised me to continue Calutide again. I have learnt from my chemist that the medicine Calutide is generally prescribed for treatment of Prostate cancer. I am rather worried if I have been suffering from the said Incurable disease. In view of the above, kindly inform me if Calutide can also be prescribed for BPH. Regards.
Helo I have black lips and chapped ones please help me I also have black pigmented spots on my back.
I have a stomach problem from 4 year and last time I was come near you for fissure. Some time I seen small blood it's 3 to 4 times only. And and a liquid come in my stool always. What is it. I have a bad stomach daisation system from 4 year. I take lots of treatment. But now I can't afford what should I do?
Madam or sir please to solve my problem my face was full of black spots my age 18 years old so please suggest some measures to remove black spots and pimples I am used honey lime aloevera there is no use please tell me what I do.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Related Tip: "5 Hidden Causes Of Acne, Revealed!"
How to get pink, smooth,attractive lips using natural things as earliest? Please suggest some method. Thank you.
I am18 year boy, 4years before I developed black markings on my tongue. From there markings started spreading. Now my tongue looks nearly black. Please advice me something that I can do with it.
My sister in law have 5 month baby. After 1 month of delivery her left leg got swell. We were checked up to doctor and he suggest us for colour doppler. After checking the report he said mamta facing problem of DVT (Deep Vein Thomsis). At first they start Tab name Acitrom (2mg to 16 Mg) but INR ratio still stable between 1.50 to 1.80 we changed the Doctor last month and he start tab name WARF (2mg to 8 mg). Mamta's last INR ratio is 1.50 dated 15.04. 16. Please suggest us what should we do?
My body is black in colour. I used many creams but they do not show positively. What else can I do. Please help me.
I am 18 years old my face and hands colour is getting dull I want shiny and glowing soft skin please tell me what to do.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.