Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M LalwaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from piles from One week before. It was difficult during toilet and coming blood from stool. Please advise.
Meri naani 92 yrs ki hai unhe paralysis hua hai body ke left side me jisse haath aur leg dono jaam ho gye hai. aisa kya karna chahiye jisse paralysis thik ho jaye aur khane me kya khilana chahiye please tell me answer my question.
I do not know the size of PCOD, but I having this in before 4 years, still I do not take any medicine, I just want to reduce the problem, so please help to reduce pcod in simple and natural way?
I am suffering from erection of penis. It is not getting erect at morning. How I resolve this problem?
Sir I am suffering from typhoid with widal igm positive as per reports. Sir I complete all de medicine corses as recommended by doctors bt still I am nt well. Continous headache, bodyache, legs pain and fever lie between 97-98. Please recommend me what I have to do next ?
Sir I have e coli infection in urethra and due to this stricture urethra (bulbur urethra). Can due to this infection morning erection is affected? I done all test which is OK.
I have more cough and cold so what I do n cough is yellow and so sticky I thing in my chest more cough are present. So please tell me what I do.
Respected sir/mam. I want to know that whenever I work in front of lappy. Their is having pain in my head and feel tried. What is solution.
Hi! I am suffering from severe headache! Its starting from the middle of head and ending front side of the headpart! What should I do now?
Sir, I have rashes and infection near Thai private area, infection is over but developed rashes and inflammation over testies and became reddish from last one month, at present I am applying 2% ketnocozole two times and Flucanazole 150mg in every three days, cetin every night before dinner. I am consuming above medicine from last 50 day, I am not in india at present, kindly giude and help me to use correct medicine.
I am 23 years I have suffer from sexual problem, I had hand job at past 6 years, but presently I have attempt sex but my cock was not standard so I am so felling please give me any answer please?
Cough is droping from nasal into my throat dificulty in breathing in night what is the reason and treatment ?
Type 1 diabetes is also partly inherited. However, Type 1 diabetes generally needs a trigger such as an infection or something similar that aggravates the body?s reactions to insulin.
Steroids and stress are generally known to be causes of Type 2 diabetes other than inherited genetic defects.
Obesity and a sedentary lifestyle are among the most common causes of type 2 diabetes. Obesity leads to a development of insulin resistance in the body. Insulin resistance occurs in non-obese people as well and many obese people do not develop insulin resistance. It is important that you keep in mind that while obesity in itself may not be a cause for diabetes it is a contributing factor that drastically increases the risk of developing diabetes.
I have a nose bump after my nose piercing but it is not healing from 1 year there is no pain in it and no pus. What I should I prefer.
Everytime I drink coffee, I eat sweets, my chest hurts, I feel dizzy, headaches, or sometimes im like high. Is this a serious problem.
I am 20 Years old. I have the problem of headache from my childhood. But I did n't get the permanent solution. Please tell me permanent solution.
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems.