Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M H Sheth
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M H ShethYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my erection. I get night/morning erection. And I can penis penis by touching. But I can't erect just by thinking. My age is 19. I masturbate not a lot. But from last 15 days I dint masubrated/fantasied. Some time ago I faced same problem but that was only for 2 hrs. I have posted my problem on some forums. They told me to stop for a month and try. But I am feared a lot. I did't try porn and I do not wanted to do. But why this happens. I have noticed this problem from last 6 days ago. How much time I stop thinking/fantasies and try? And some one told me to do kegel exercise .what is this mean? My symptoms is not similar to ED right? (erectile dysfunction). What is the biological reason for this problem? Should I have to watch porn? To check erection? What happens if I still can not erect by watching porn? A lot of erection can cause this problem? Around 8 days ago I suffered from cold and fever and I took my normal medicine paracetamol and cerfimixe. But now I am ok. This can cause any problem? What is the maximum time should I wait to check my erection? Can I get any problem if I did not get erection up to a year? Please read my full question. And tell me some biological reasons for my satisfaction.
One day just 20 days ago I got a reaction on face of which cream or thing I don't know then I ate pills and consulted a dermatologist but no fast results its same like old very slowly its healing what's the problem blood or life style or after an year body has weakened immune system I have no bad habits smoke or anything only sleep problems at late nights sometimes and a bit stress of my exams in govt jobs and life.
My Father-in-law is aged 75. He has a respiratory infection (though no sneezing/cough etc) for quite some time. Overall his health is not as it used to be. Any medication please?
My son, 20 suffering mouth ulcer frequently. Why this happens and would like to know how to cure it. I have doubt on his food habits.
Hepatitis B and C are both viral infections of the liver caused by Hepatitis B (HBV) and Hepatitis C (HCV) virus respectively. Though the viral infections mostly affect children, adults are equally susceptible, if not more. The condition, if left untreated can have serious consequences on the liver (liver damage, scarring, liver cirrhosis and even cancer).
The symptoms for hepatitis B and C are almost similar and include:
- Abdominal or belly pain.
- Jaundice is one of the common and most important symptoms or medical condition associated with hepatitis B and C. The infection often interferes with the ability of the liver to filter out the bile pigment, bilirubin (the breakdown product of hemoglobin).
- Extreme tiredness and exhaustion.
- Nausea, loss of appetite.
- There may be a fever and vomiting in case of hepatitis B.
In both hepatitis B and C, the infection causing virus can spread through
- Unprotected sex.
- From the affected person (through their blood, body fluids or open sores).
- Use of infected needles and syringes.
- In the case of hepatitis C, the virus can also spread from the pregnant women to her child.
Though conventional medications and treatments are available, many people go for the Ayurvedic treatments instead. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach in treating the ailment or disease. The treatment is 100% natural and thus, have negligible or no side effects at all. The Ayurvedic treatment may be time-consuming, but it treats the condition from the base (it works towards identifying and eliminating the very underlying factor responsible for the ailment). The approach is similar in the case of hepatitis B and C. In addition to treating hepatitis, the medications also bring about a remarkable improvement in the associated symptoms (like jaundice, fatigue and nausea).
Some of the Ayurvedic medicines used to treat hepatitis B include
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri): Bhumi Amla can be used to treat Hepatitis B and the associated symptoms successfully. The medicine lowers the bilirubin level in the blood, thus providing relief from jaundice (one of the characteristic symptoms of Hepatitis B and C). It is also an effective medicine to deal with liver failure or liver problems.
- Echinacea (Andrographis): The medicine has anti microbial properties and, thus, checks and prevents the growth of the HBV (Hepatitis B Virus). It also enhances the overall functioning of a person's immune system (immune booster).
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): People with Hepatitis B can benefit immensely from this medicine. Like Echinacea, Arjuna is also known to be an immune booster.
- Kaasni: The medicine is used to treat hepatitis B and liver problems. Kaasni is also an excellent blood purifier.
The ayurvedic medicine for Hepatitis C include
- Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata): The medicine comes as a relief for people with hepatitis C and liver problems. The anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties of Kalmegh further enhances its effectiveness.
- Guduchi (AMBROSIA), Haritaki (TERMINALIA CHELUBA), CURCUMA LONGA are few other Ayurvedic medicines that are equally effective in treating Hepatitis C.
There are wonderful medicines in Ayurveda for improving immunity and liver function. All the Dipana pachana drugs stimulate liver. Medicines like Arogya vardhini and Puta pakwa vishama jwaranthak loha tabs significantly improve liver function. Single drugs like bhringaraj katuki punarnava are also beneficial.