Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M B PetheYour feedback matters!
I have severe anxiety issues .i get weird thoughts every time I go through a tough situation. Please help.
Dear sir/madam, my age is 25, having fever and full body pain, still monday afternoon to till now, I have taken medicine dolo-650 after that, yesterday I have visited pharmacist he has given me ranmox-cv 625 and aldigesic p this two medicine I have taken but it is not recover please what I will do let me know. I need to check up blood test.
Nowadays I am loosing memory I can't believe how is this possible please help me doctors anyhow I can't tolerate this because of I am in loss now.
Hi I want ask with you question for me I have mentally problem when any one hearting me than I was cry and so angry and I feel I am alone in the world and I think about subside and I want live alone always any one not complete my wish than I was feeling sad actually in my childhood my parents left me in a hostel please give me a solution please.
Hi, My son is 4 years old. He is in KG but still reluctant going to school. He has separation anxiety. He still cries in class. He doesn't like to mingle too much with kids and feels nervous in gatherings. He always wants me by his side. Is there something to worry about. Please suggest?
I am , 22 years old but still am not behave like matured to my age. Low memory power, absence of mind, no concentration on anything. No responsibility at all.
I lost some body close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to My Self all the time please help me.
My name is renuka my age is 24 and my suffering from depression for last 6 months not able to concentrate on any work what I have to do.
Hi my age is 25 m suffering from anxiety from last year m under medication m taking zapiz 0.5 mg at nyt bt I want to get rid of ds actually I dnt knw d reason of ma anxiety I feel dizzy sometimes palpitations is d main problem please suggest me wat to do.
Sometimes I think very negative about those who have created many problems or are creating troubles in life. I get stressed and fight with them in my thoughts which make me negative and I feel like crying. I end up thinking why not going to them abusing them. Guide me how to overcome this?
I feel very depressed due to some personal problem. And always worry about his health and all time feel very stressed due to very busy schedule.
Everyday When I started for my study that time I feel heavy, like painful headache. Few month later my final exam (B. A). Please give me some home remedy without meditation. Because I try this from 1week, but it's not work for me! And I have also memory loss problem. please help me what should I do sir?
I have depression problem, I am taking medicine daxid50 last 40 days, in between I have skipped medicine 4 days, now I am suffering from neck stiffness and backside knees joint stiffness and little pain, is this medicine side effect or something else please plz guide.
Sir/Madam, I recently shifted to Gujarat from Maharashtra after suicidal death 4 months back of my sister after 2 years of chronic Depression. My father also committed suicide when I was 2 years due to paralysis. My gf broke relationship of 3 years due to above reasons 1 month back but I still depressed for that I am in CA final and only one group remains Now, I feel depressed, no will to do further hard work ,I lost my vision ,also fears for my carrier, I also lost my future dreams, sucidial thoughts are coming ,feel very lonely Please help.
No matter which kind of relationship couple are in, they always have some issues and look to be happier, and more connected, though the issues can be different for different couples - money, sex, infidelity, in-laws, children etc. Despite this, any relationship is completely subjective and no clear cut rules can be executed on it. Yet, following certain guidelines may help proceed happily in a relationship.
1.Love yourself - You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. Accepting yourself fully as you are and showing yourself this same unconditional love will provide protection, healing, and confidence to work on your shortfalls.
2.Adopt a positive lifestyle - There are many different ways in which you can embrace a more positive lifestyle - practice affirmations, express gratitude, meditation, exercise. Just find something that helps you unwind and enjoy life. And most importantly - keep doing these things.
3.Empathize with your partner - The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without regard for others. It is what makes a compromise in a relationship possible. If you realize that something you've done has hurt another person and you can empathize with his/her pain or unhappiness, you will hesitate to do that again.
4. Take responsibility: Don't try to figure out who's right - When couples come for therapy, one or both tend to think that the primary problem is their partner. Both people co-create the climate of the relationship. And both need to do some things differently to create the marriage or relationship they both really want. If your intention is to create a more positive world for yourself and those around you, it's up to you to have the thoughts, moods, and actions that will create that world.
5. Stay connected - When there is distress in the marriage or relationship, one or both usually feel some emotional disconnection. Frequently, sexual passion diminishes as well. (However, sometimes one partner will try to increase frequency of sex in an effort to feel connected). And often, people will busy themselves with work or kids instead, or do other things to either try to feel connected or to avoid being alone with the person with whom they feel the pain of disconnection.
6. Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes - Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way. Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship.
7. Try new things together - Boredom can be a major obstacle to lasting romantic or companionate love. Psychological research has suggested that couples who experience the most intense love are the ones who enjoy participating in new or challenging 'self-expanding' activities together.
8. Preserve your independence - Neediness and caretaking in long-term partnerships -- which can easily result from looking to the partnership for safety, security and stability -- damper the erotic spark. But if couples can maintain independence and witness each other participating in individual activities at which they're skilled, they can continue to see their partner in an ever-new light.