Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lumbini HYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had removed my braces (1.5 years I worn) on 13-05-2017. Doctor has taken measurement for retainers. But still not fixed. I was showing in Dental practice college. My question is how long time I can sustain without retainers? Is there any time to put it after removing? Or I can put it any time after removing? Or is it necessary to wear? Pls suggest?
I have swallowed chewing gum while drinking water. I m very much afraid since then like What kind of risks I have to pass through. please suggest remedies to overcome the problems which may occur.
I am Mr. kumar I have some dental problem already two tooth are removed due to cavvitess problem. Please tell me good sagetion for strong and healthy tooth.
My son 13 years old, bites his teeth making a sound most of the time. please tell the reason behind and suggest a remedy.
On the right side of my tongue there is pimple type of something from last 4 days, whenever my tongue is touching my teeth it is paining, I have take anti biotic (amoxicillin 500) and vitamin (beplex forte) but I am still suffering from the problem.
I am facing one issues like now a days my teeth is going to be yellow.I m using Colgate visible white,but i don't think its working.So if you can suggest me it will be helpful for me.Thank you.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
Is it possible that if root canal treatment is not done properly or by inefficient dental surgeon may lead to internal tumour near the tooth ?
I have 1-2 mm gap in my front teeth. For this im thinking to get braces. Since the gap is not major im wondering how long would I have to keep the braces and how much would it cost me approx?
3 days before my one upper tooth was removed. But both the tooths on both sides of removed tooth are little paining while chewing something.
I got some problem while smiling. In one side too much gum can be seen. Is there any treatment for reduce the gum. Once I consult a Dr. he said that I need surgery. Without surgery any other option.
I have got ulcer in my month and throat since last 10 days. Applied all uler gels and also had tablets from medical shop. What shall I do to get it cured asap.
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.