Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Lohokare NitinYour feedback matters!
Hello. I Am having chest pain when I relax normally my blood pressure is 120/60. Generally it pain when I am wake up early in the morning. Mostly it pains when cold season comes. It pains my left chest lower right corner. Is it normal or I am suffering from some crucial problem?
My husband had bypass on 2004 dec. 2014 dec we took ct scan. The result came like this. 1 new artery right side had a block. What we can do for this. Please dr help us by saying the treatment ?
Sir I am suffering from high blood pressure my age is 22 and I don't know why my blood pressure is so high. My height is 6' and weight is 85 and I do all the required checks and found another disease is fatty liver? So sir kindly tell me is fatty liver is the cause of high b. P.
I have cough which causes chest burn when coughing. It all started with common cold then simple cough. But now cold is gone but cough is bad. I have severe chest burn whenever coughing. I am taking cipla rexcough syrup suggested by a local doctor.
Unlike yesteryears chest pain or heart related problems aren’t just age related anymore. Many young people under 30 are experiencing chest pain. It seems to be directly proportional to the increasing stress levels.The medical term for mild chest pain is angina pectoris and it happens when your heart is not getting its usual requirement for blood. Such a situation occurs when one or more arteries are blocked. Angina Pectoris is experienced usually while doing physical activities or experiencing strong emotions. At such times, the heart doesn't get as much blood as it requires for normal functioning.
Broadly speaking, discomfort in the upper part of the body is the symptom of angina, the symptoms typically include:
1. It may feel like you are suffering from indigestion or gas or fullness and pressure.
2. It may also feel like chest pain spreading to the neck, back, arms, shoulder or jaw.
3. You feel better after a little rest or some medication.
4. It doesn't last for too long, at the most five minutes.
5. Shortness of breath, anxiety, dizziness, sweating, fatigue and nausea and also symptoms of angina.
Physical conditions and habits which put you at the high risk zone for angina are:
1. When you don't get enough exercise.
2. If you are a smoker
3. If you are overweight
4. If you have a history of heart diseases
5. If you are diabetic
6. If you suffer from blood pressure of high cholesterol
Steps You Must Do To Manage the Pain and Resultant Effects
1. Calm Down - The first thing to do to counter angina pains is to rest and calm down. If you are doing physical activity, stop doing it. And if you are under emotional turbulence, you need to find ways to calm down immediately. Meditate, if needed.
2. Get Professional Help - Do not delay in consulting the doctor and ensure that you take the prescribed medication diligently. In situations where the damage is much more and medications cannot clear the problem, surgery is resorted to.
3. Change Of Lifestyle - In the long run, lifestyle change is a good idea. Staying fit, a clean medical report and keeping a healthy lifestyle will keep enough blood pumping into your heart.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Cholesterol level are bit high in blood, but stress test found no angina no blockage was found in heart sonography and heart is perfectly ok. Nuthing found in chest x ray still having pain in chest wat could be the reason . Can anxiety causes chest pain ?
What is Irbbb? My ecg came with this. But the impression of the ecg was normal. My heart rate varies from 78-95. Is it OK?
I am 15 years old I am a boy my chest is big I want small and what I want to do to stop becoming big I want smallest chest and I wang without any medicine anf what is the solution.
I have hdl 31.6 Ldl 105 Total cholesterol 158 Triglycerides 107 I have xanthelasma. Does this due to cholesterol? Do I have more cholesterol level? Does this cause heart attack?
My mother has multiple diseases like diabetes with insulin, alser, thyroid, blood pressure and also having breast cancer in past but it has been operated and radiotherapy & chemotherapy has also done. In november 2014 pacemaker has also linked up with her heart.in june 20 2016 she has two heart attacks on same day. There are 8 blockages in her heart and all 3 arteries has also blocked. So Dr. has done angiography and gave a stunt to her heart. Som please tell is there is any way to open heart blockage without by-pass surgery. Angioplasty is not possible.
I am 34 years old women last few month I am facing low back pain. When low back pain start after two to three minute chest and head pain will be start after some time cold body.
Hello I am 34 year old male suffered a heart attack on 9 th jan 2017 was done angiography in which clot was break down was having 45 % blockage. Now I am taking storvas trio 20 which has atorvastatin 20, aspirin 75 mg .clopidogrel 75 mg. Along with met xl 25 and nexsium 40 in morning. I want to know how long does this medicine work in body. I am always in fear wat if you got another heart attack will I be alive or not I keep my self busy in work but as soon as I get free things come in my mind please help me.
I am suffering from cholesterol since eight months. Now I take Atchol 10 daily. Doctor advice me not to take milk. My question is shall I take coffee without milk?
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.