Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lisha Gangwal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lisha GangwalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Morning when I wake I se light blood from tooth gums, what may be reason for the bleeding?
There is a yellow spots in my teeth. I clean everyday but it remains. What should I do? I don't consume any tobacco or anything else which degrades teeth.
There is a cavity in my tooth and I feel sensitivity whenever I take cold water or sweets. What should I do?
1) Are there any simple ways to whiten yellow teeth? 2) How long period does it take to whiten teeth if taken proper measures?
1) If your crown is alive, crown cutting done for fpd or caping, it may cause mild pain for 7 to 10 days.
2) It may cause thermal sensation for some days
3) It may cause mild irritation.
4) It may feel bulging or heaviness. (specially is case of fpd).
Treatment:- Generally these problems are auto cure in approx 10 days and there are no need of treatment. If it causes more pain, pain killers should be prescribed. Salt water gargle provide relief to patient in this case. These problems will be auto cure in 7 to 10 days.
Common problem which most of the elderly people are facing with dentures is Loose Lower Denture, which leads to dissatisfaction and disappointment with the dentures. Especially when someone is not able to eat.Now loss of retention of the denture is a multifactorial problem.
However now say no more to conventional dentures.Future is implant supported overdentures.
1. Esthetics obviously
2. You can eat properly- no more shaking
3. You can speak confidently- without fear of dentures coming out of the mouth "such an embarrassment"
No more removable prosthesis
"Ask you dentist for either a fixed one or fixed-removable one"