Lybrate.com has top trusted Sexologists from across India. You will find Sexologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Leena MohadikarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old got enged I might my would be last night by mistake we had sex with condoms I released the sperm outside, her periods are going to start within 2 days will there be any problem for the pregnancy.
I am a 55 years old married person suffered by Muscular and joints pain, fatigue, lumbago, erectile dysfunctions, Itching, Burning in Skin, recurring kidney stones and rapid hair falling. Can you please suggest the safe & effective solutions can prevent, manage & cure without any harmful side effects.
I got a water bubble in my vagina it's really so paining I could not sleep properly for two days, how can I cure this problem? And how can I prevent this type of problems?
Sir my age 24 I feel too weakness and tiredness I take many vitamin supplement but not cure my problem .main ne sir sonography, cbc, sb karvaya pr koi problem nahi hai. My hb level 14 and weight 60. Sir abhi main ne shilajit and himalaya confido tablet chalu ki hai ye dono mere liye safe hai 100%
Sir my name mahesh. I have the problem that when ever I do sex with my partner. On the next morning my penis tip (urine delivery hole) get reddish and swelling. On few hours that reddish and swelling get down. What was the problem? I consult doctor he do complete urine check up and complete blood check up. That reports come normal. But my problem was continued.
When I using the condom during the sex my penis becomes loose. And its not give me satisfaction. Even I am not able to make my mood again for the sex at that time. Please suggest me what I do.
I am not having strong erection from last two months and ejaculations are too early Penis is too sensitive.
I have smelly whitish layer under foreskin of penis, what is that? How to get free from it? N how it occur?
Sir/madam， Im frequently doing masturbating from last 10 years weekly approx four or three times. Now after done masturbating I feel more pain on my male organ, and also I feel I losing my weight, energy and decreased my penis size, im addicted on masturbating so many way I try to stop but I can't. I saw porn movies I do masturbating. Before 1 hour I done masturbate now too much pain in my body and male organ. I want come out from this problem pls help me. I have following problems 1.sperm come in 30 sec 2. Too much body pain 3. Also have more pain on my penis parts after masturbate 4. More hair fall 5. If I don't do masturbate pimples coming ， otherwise no pimples I want to gain my weight and sex power. Also stop my hair fall. Pls help me What I need to do What food I need take What medicine need to take Pls help me.
I found that I have phemonisis last December that I have this problem I don't want to go for surgery I want to get cured by ointments or tablets.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection.