Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmikanth
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LaxmikanthYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctors What will be The Reason of Sudden tightness Of muscle in Stomach Areas (below chest) in Child Of 2 years old. And also tell me Is there be any sever problem. This Question is for Pediatricians or whom Who Well studied in child cure.
Is it normal for young children to stop taking or needing naps? My 3½-year-old hasn’t taken a nap in quite a while, but seems to do OK.
My daughter age 3 year woh khana ni khati hai bhut pareshan kr ti hai khane k liye bs thoda milk piti hai bs night m koi syrup suggest me.
My 8 year old son normally behave very well. But some times he gets too angry, specially at the time of study and eating. His angriness comes from his inner side which reflects in his face. After some time again he becomes normal. Is his behaviour normal? Does he require any counselling?
Hello sir, My son is 2.5 years old and he is suffering from white loose stool 2 times in one day so can I use the mahacafe syrup or not please give me advice.
My daughter is 16 year old. She has dust allergy and asthmatic problem. She faces this problem more in april and october. Now she has cough and breathing problem. She is taking 2 puf of asthmatic since 4 days and Grilinctus BM syrup three times. We want permanent cure. Homeopathic medicine like netself 30 and ars 200 in liquid solution (4 drop in 500 ml) also given to her regularly. Kindly suggest the homeopathic medicine so she become permanent cure also inform whether is is given along with english medicine. My daughter is 16 year old. She has dust allergy and asthmatic problem. She faces this problem more in april and october. Now she has cough and breathing problem. She is taking 2 puf of asthmatic since 4 days and Grilinctus BM syrup three times. We want permanent cure. Homeopathic medicine like netself 30 and ars 200 in liquid solution (4 drop in 500 ml) also given to her regularly. Kindly suggest the homeopathic medicine so she become permanent cure also inform whether is is given along with english medicine.
My daughter aged 3 years has tuft hair at cervical region above the hip region by birth. After consultation with the Doctor, scanning has been done and the result is normal. Now the thing is the tuft hair should be removed permanently, since since she is 3 years, laser treatment is apt for her or not?
My 3 month old son getting small spots on his body and I am afraid that it might be like pox please confirm does a 3 month baby gets pox or not.
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones.