Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin LateYour feedback matters!
Sir muje much dino se pet me problem rahta hai .gas banta rahta hair bahut dawa let's hu to aaraam rahta hair Lekin phir problem ho jati hai.
Which cream and facewash I use for acne and oimole skin. I used cream like fair and handsome. I am suffering from acne and aging of skin from 5 years I am 21 years old.
Im suffering from knee injury And every time I put weight on my knee it pains! What should I do. Please help me.
I have too much pimples on my face, which turn red and then white pulp. After some time turn to black spots and marks nd wholes on my face. How to get rid with this pimples.
Hi. Am 28 m newly married. She is getting pain in her vagina while on sex. So stil we are not able to do. Kindly give your suggestion. Tnq in advance.
Hello sir, I am not good health and every time weakness and I am not able to enjoy my married life. Please advise.
Is there any way to cure fungal problem on skin completely. After applying antifungal cream it goes away BT comes back again after 10-15 days. Wt is the treatment?
In hair loss problem which is the best solution, hair transplant, stem cell therapy, prp, or qr678 injection. And which is safe too.
I have foul smell problem from last 1 month even though I brush regularly and have a balanced diet routine.
I am suffering frm severe acne problem what should I do to get rid of this? Its been 7 years. Since I was in 9th class. Now I am in final year of my graduation. What should I do? Is there any permanent treatment. These acnes are very painful. Causes itching reddishness. Kindly help me out.
A dermatologist is a medical professional who is trained to treat disorders pertaining to skin, hair and nails and genital diseases. Reddened skin, irritation, abnormal patches, blemishes on the skin etc. are the conditions affecting most people at some point of their lives. Hair loss, irritation on the scalp, dandruff, brittle nails are common as well and it is important to see a dermatologist if such conditions persist to prevent any major issue and for the overall well-being of an individual. Here are some very common reasons that drive people to visit their dermatologist.
1. Acne - Acne is the most common skin woe among teenagers and it affects adults as well. Although people tend to self- medicate or use home remedies for treating acne, it is important to recognize its cause. If acne is one's constant reason of embarrassment, it's time to see a professional and get some customized medication.
2. Sun spots or mole - Overexposure to the sun can cause varied skin conditions among which sunspots and sunburns are most commonly seen. If the exposed area develops irritation and red patches, one should seek professional help. An early examination can detect adverse issues like skin cancer. Moles are also very common, some people have moles since birth, and some develop new ones later in life. It is a cause of concern if the mole changes size, color or if it bleeds scabs or pains.
3. Eczema - Eczema is a broad term used to describe certain chronic conditions of the skin. Eczema causes the skin to become red, itchy, dry and swollen. It leads to great discomfort and distress often ruining one's sleep and mental peace. Atopic Dermatitis is a most common form of Eczema usually seen in children. Proper treatment can cause it to subside. If you observe any symptoms of eczema, a visit to the dermatologist is a must.
4. Patches of skin lighter or darker than the normal skin tone - Often some areas of the skin change color and they are not always the result of sun exposure because sometimes the skin can also become lighter. These may be symptoms serious diseases like leprosy or even cutaneous lymphoma, a kind of cancer or a disorder in the connective tissue. A thorough examination will reveal its cause and treatment can be opted for, which will require a visit to a dermatologist.
5. Hair loss - Hair loss may be due to various reasons and a dermatologist is best to treat it.
6. Psoriasis - It is an autoimmune skin disease which causes red scaly rashes on the body. It is important to diagnose and treat it effectively and one should visit a dermatologist for the same.
7. Nail problems - Apart from fungal infection, there are many other conditions which affect nails and the only dermatologist can identify it. So if you have any issues related to nail, consult a dermatologist.
8. Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Unprotected sexual intercourse can predispose one to many sexually transmitted diseases apart from HIV, for example, genital herpes, molluscum, genital warts etc and a dermatologist is well trained for diagnosis and treatment of the same.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- One small bowl
Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
I'm 30years old and I'm suffering from severe cold and fever since two weeks what treatment should be taken?
I have pores on my face and on my nose please tell me any medicine to recover normal skin. I am also having some white acne on my both cheeks, it does not seems bt feels large.
I am 25 year old, and I want to follow a diet to control my weight. My height is 175 cms and weight is 78 kg. I am a vegan. I'm allergic to milk, milk products and tomatoes too which I recently discovered. Due to this I am unable to follow any given diet plan. Would I be able to get a proper diet irrespective of that?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I have too much pimples and dark marks on my face, my age is 19 year old how can I control pimples on my face, which medicine I can use to remove pimples and dark marks?
• pain in or around the ear
• headaches and neck aches
• tenderness of the jaw or jaw muscles
• jaw pain or soreness that is more prevalent in the morning or late afternoon
• jaw pain when chewing, biting or yawning
• difficulty opening and closing the mouth
• clicking or popping noises when opening the mouth
• sensitive teeth when no other dental problems can be found.