Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My age is 26. Married 2 years ago. Planning for pregnancy since 7 months. There is no dyspareunia but im unable to tolerate tvs and cervical examination I consulted one doctor she was like tight introitus is there. Rtovary volume is 11cc impression given as rtpcod. Im anxious to become pregnant but im worrying about my heath please help me.
My wife is at her first month of pregnancy. She is not at all feeling well. She is tired all the time and not able to sleep for the last 10-15 days. She hardly take food. whatever the things to be taken care of.
I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I have periods like pain in vagina and cervix. No other difficulties. Is this normal? My weight is 70 and height 164. Should I reduce my weight?
Hi, I am in dating with my girl friend. We both decided to participate in sex without condom, but we do't need pregnancy. Which kind of tips we need to follow?
I am 25 year male my wife got abortion after 6 weeks of pregnancy today it is 4th day after abortion her bleeding is stopped so can I do sex with her? And I do not want she to be pregnant soon. Can I use condom? How to use pills and please mention me best brand with normal price and using detail. Thank you.
What are the fruits, vegetables, sea food, meat, medicine which a pregnant women should avoid, which can cause any misc car I miscarriage?
She has body pain in both hands n legs along with tiredness on continues basis. Her age 33 years and weight 54 KGS. Facing problems from last 3 months. Iron, hemoglobin and several test conducted. Result are fine. Kindly advice.
My mom 50 years has ovarian cancer and the reading of pre ca-125 was 9100 and after 6 chemo it is 150 nw what we have to do? Dr. Said us for surgery? is there any complication comes after surgery or not?
21st june is my 1st day of my last periods date, on 25th june over my periods, then on 5th july I start intercourse with my partner then on 7th july ,9th july ,11th july 15th july .SO MY QUESTION IS THIS .IS I AM present. I AM PLANNING FOR BABY.
Hello sir. I am 25 yrs. I have just married before 2 months. I am going to plan for baby. But I have doubt that before marriage I have done hand sex some time. Please confirm that there is any issue to get my wife pregnant.
My friend tell me that his male sex organ size is just 2inch in normal & when he was excited about sex that time size is 4-4.5 inches. He is 24 years old. So tell me that in future there was any problem occur during the sex. Or any complications for his marriage life or not?
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes