Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit ShimpiYour feedback matters!
Sir when I can do sex with my wife to have a baby I mean to say that after period or before period. And after how many days of period I can do sex with her. And when the actual fertilization takes place when doing sex. Sir please describe it well.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
We got married 5 months ago, and had engaged regularly, even my wife doesn't get conceived. We both have consult a doctor, they did scan and report showing, as she has a Bilateral PCOD. Please advise what should we do now.
Hi, my wife had her period started 1st June till 3rd. We had sex on the following days 7th, 9th to 14th after a week she got all pregnancy symptoms. Her next period should occur by 29th, but today 27th, she started bleeding as usual. We were expected that she would have conceived but period came. What was the problem. We were married since 5 months.
I had sex today. She was on 6 th day of her menstrual cycle. We used condom. But still I have some fear about conception. Can you tell me which are the safe days and fertile days.
I'm suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and prone to excess weight gain. What measures should I take to loose weight.
I want to do anal sex with my wife but it pains too much so she says no to me, what should I do so that she can say yes to me, please reply to me.
If any girl became pregnant then after 2 month what will be happen? Example 10 April I sex with her then after 2 month what symptons will be show. please say answer.
My friends having her periods. So that she is taking some capsules to reduce pain name of cipcal is Meftalspac. Is it good to take his capsules to control periods and pain. If any problem by taking them?
I am 23 years old. I got married before 3 yrs. And I have 2 kids. When doing sex, I have no feeling? Doing sex before my hubby touches my breast. But feeling is not coming. Is there any tablet? please suggest me.
Hi I have a girlfriend and we are going to marry next year. We had sex many times and she got pregnant two times, first time we had surgical abortion and second time medical abortion, both the times after gynecologist consultant, earlier she was having healthy periods, but after medical abortion she was having unhealthy periods i. E. Less bleeding than earlier, kindly suggest is it normal or we should consult a gynecologist.
5 signs your body is lacking in water
Water is indispensable for the human body as 90% of the brain and almost 60 per cent of an adult body is chiefly made up of water. Water is just as important as any of your meals. Each cell and organ depends on water for its proper functioning and for flushing out toxins and fats from the body. An average man must consume roughly 3 litres (10-12 glasses) of water per day; and a woman requires about 2.5 litres (8-10 glasses). If you're not meeting this requirement, you might be fall prey to dehydration.
The state of water deficiency or dehydration can be determined through various symptoms. Read on to know the 5 most common signs:
1. The colour of your urine is dark
The colour of your urine indicates your health. The lesser the water you drink, the darker is the colour of your pee. If your urine is pale yellow, you drink a sufficient amount of water. If it's dark yellow and concentrated, it's a sign for you to refill on water. Also, if you haven't urinated for more than two hours, you should immediately gulp 2 glasses of water.
2. You experience frequent headaches
Headaches are often caused by dehydration when the pressure from your blood vessels falls. Dehydration makes it tough for your heart to pump enough oxygen to the brain. Drinking sufficient amounts of water ensures the flow of oxygen in your body.
3. You feel dizzy and fatigued
Lack of water can often lead to laziness and restlessness. It may also cause a rapid change in your blood pressure. Low or high blood pressures are stimulants of fatigue. Water gives you instant energy that wakes up your whole system, thus making you feel revitalised.
4. You have constipated bowel movements
Water is one of the top natural remedies for constipation or troubled bowel movements. If your fluid intake is low, you're likely to have stomach, gastric and bowel problems. The digestive system depends on water to help food move through both the intestines. It checks the functions of the digestive tract, while also keeping it flexible and clean.
5. You experience brain fogs and blackouts
Your brain cells and nerves react severely to water loss. You may start feeling a lack of concentration along with temporary memory loss. Blackouts and fogs are common when you have a deficit of water. You might even experience difficulty in carrying out cognitive tasks.
If you're experiencing similar issues, you must enhance your daily water intake. You can try carrying a sipper around, which allows you to keep a tab on your water consumption. To relish water as a refreshing beverage, you can infuse freshly chopped fruits and herbs in a pitcher of chilled water. This flavoured water also cleanses your body of all toxins and chemicals, thus keeping you fresh.
The study analyzed data from 77,525 women in the Nurses’ Health Study and from 49,403 men in the Health Professionals Follow–up Study. The risk was related to the duration of use of the painkillers. There was a decrease in the risk by 19% if the painkiller was used for less than four years. There was a 36 per cent increase in risk of kidney cancer for people who used them regularly for 4 to 10 years. The risk increased almost three times for those who used these drugs regularly for 10 years or more.
The good news is that kidney cancer is uncommon so the risk is small for average users.
Two other important causes of kidney cancer are obesity and smoking. So people on painkillers should not smoke and should also keep their weight under control to prevent kidney cancer.