Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LabdeYour feedback matters!
I met with a very serious accident on September 9th 2013. After that I am fine now but my period are irregular. Sometimes it gets skipped a month and now I am having my period every month but it continues for 15 days. I am also gaining alot of weight. I was 76 at the time of accident now I am 91. My height is 5'8. I have done my thyroid test it was border line in the month of april 2015. I am having thyronorm 12.5mcg. Now r thyroid reports are normal but still I am gaining weight.
Hello sir/madam, My wife had an abortion after 2 weeks of pregnancy by abortions pills. Now her health got normal but her breast size still remain increased and sagy. Also she has some fluids leaking from her breast. I request you for some advice to regain her original size. Thank u.
I am a Female and currently Pregnant. As per my last Period date the Pregnancy shows 31 weeks but as per the Last Doppler Test it shows 33 weeks. Is there anything to worry about? Moreover the Doctors are suggesting Operation as per my Period date which will be around the first week of November. One more question on the Doppler test it states that there is a single cord around the neck and breech pregnancy. What does that mean?
Am a mother of 6 month old baby, me and my husband have not started to have sex, I don't know how to start with as he seems to be less interest I don't know, what is the problem with both of us? Could you suggest me what can I do to solve this.
I had my last period on 20th feb which ended on 25th Feb. I had intercourse between 3-11th march Since then no periods. How many weeks pregnant am I? How do I count my weeks of Pregnancy.
We married last year we have done two abortions now we planed for child but i am not getting pregnant please prescribe some tablets to get pregnant.
My age is 30years and This month period started on 4th feb, and again its started on 22nd feb, this is the first time its happend, Every time my Menstrual cycle takes 30 to 35 Days, Is there any Reason for early period.
PMS is one of the worst food sensitive diseases. Symptoms include moodiness, bloating and headache. All it takes is one symptom to crop up for the whole body to go down. While environmental changes and preventive measures play a crucial role in dealing with this condition, careful choice of food goes a long way in keeping PMS under control. Here is a list of some best and worst food for PMS:
Foods that are Good During PMS:
- Brussels sprouts, Artichokes and Broccoli: These veggies with high fibre content are known to ease bloating. Furthermore, the high water content of these veggies effectively deals with gas, discomfort, and puffiness. The idea is to refrain from foods with high sodium content that only contributes to the suffering.
- Quinoa, what berry and popcorn: These foods help to deal with a short temper which is a very common occurring of PMS. Some other good effects of a high carb diet such as these include fighting anxiousness, depression and maintain composure. Consuming whole grain on a daily basis also helps to keep the mood cheerful. This happens because of the added secretion of the feel good factor hormone called serotonin.
- Banana: Many women tend to face sleep disturbances before the period sets in. A recent study at the John Hopkins University found that less sleep before the period makes a woman susceptible to cramps and discomfort. Banana contains melatonin. The latter helps the body maintain its natural rhythm.
- Eggs: The cravings during PMs can be very difficult to handle. It is therefore very important to start the day a very healthy breakfast. The right amount of protein and healthy fat present in an egg helps to keep the body energised throughout the day. Scrambled egg and an ounce of chicken is a perfect answer to PMs craving.
Some foods to avoid during PMS:
- Processed fats: Processed fat contains a lot of processed fats, sodium and salt. Processed fats make a woman puffy and increment bloating. Processed foods contain very high protein content that becomes very difficult for the body to process during PMS.
- Sugary foods: Craving for sugary food is pretty normal during PMS. However, too much sugar consumption during PMS fluctuate the blood sugar level. They also aggravate tension and mood swings. The latest study has found that refined sugar can disturb the immune system and creates a lot of fatigue in a woman.
- Caffeine: Restricting caffeine during the period can help prevent the cramps and bloating. Certain caffeine such as coffee, cigarettes and chocolate can aggravate breast tenderness, anxiety, and depression. What's more, they systematically create a craving for sweet and other caffeine-related stuff. A better alternative to caffeine during PMs is herbal and green tea, water and fruit juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.