Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.
How to solve a fungal infection problem on your thighs. Which way would be the best to cure it in fast and better way because it been a month and sometimes it is very itchy.
As per your medication I used homeopathic medicine namely ARS, sulp. 3x continuously for 3 months for white patches now what to do, will I continue the same or have to made any change.
Since last 1 month there is coming more n more pimples on face Which looking ugly Please help to remove them without medicines.
I am 24. I have a serious hairfall and white hair problem since from 16. Please suggest me a remedy ?
I have acne scars and I had a treatment of pixel laser of 6 sessions but no improvement so what should I do to lighten my acne scars and however one more last session of pixel laser is pending and it is on Monday.
Can I use tea tree facewash three times first I use the facewash at morning and then I used at 10: 30 and then at night.
I'm having white patches on my cheeks. I think it's becoz of having tea 2 times daily. And some suggested it's becoz of lack of vitamin D.I applied DK gel. For 1 year but of no use. Appears and even disappears. Can you give me any diet regarding this.
I am 31 year old. I am suffering from Vitiligo since 5 years. Initially I had 2-3 spots only. During my pregnancy after 4 years, it got increased to 5-6 spots, that time I was taking Ayurvedic treatment with not much improvement. Later on I had taken Homeopathic treatment it got widespread covering 40% of my body parts. Its mainly on face, hands and upper portion. Recently, 2 months back I started Allopathy treatment in which Imoprine (50 mg) 2 tabs daily, Betnesol Forte (1.0 mg) 5 tabs on every saturday and sunday and Flutivate Cream to be applied every night has been prescribed. Is this the correct treatment and what are the side effects of the above mentioned medicines?
I am 22 years old female and my problem is acne I already tried many things but I have no relief please suggest me what should I do.
I have a lot of pimples in my face. For all these years I didn't have such a problem. These pimples are very itching and leaves behind dark spots on my face. What can be done to reduce it? I haven't consulted a doctor yet. Is it necessary to consult a doctor?
Hi I am 28 year old male. I don't have dandruff in my hair but I have heavy itching in my head even I take head bath daily. Please advise to reduce itching in head.
Fact: blemish-prone skin needs hydration
Infact, drying out oily skin sends signal to ypur body to produce even more oil; a nightmare for those already suffering from acne and oily skin.
Remember, cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the three essentials needed to keep any type of skin.
Tip: look for non-oily moisturizer with ingredients like lecithin, propylene glycol and dimethicone.