Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kute Vrunda VilasYour feedback matters!
My biceps are less as compared to my body other things Like chest this. And my this are also quiet heavy. It seams like unequal distribution of body. Please explain what is the cause for that how it should be cured.
Hello sir and mam mujhe acne pimple Whitehead ki problems h aur in me se push nikalta h white color ki and mere face black nhi PD gaya h and koi aisi medicine batao jisse ki merit y problem solve ho jaye mujhe y problem 1 years se h mere pure face PR h acne pimple Whitehead.
When I am outside the home i having tan on face and hand i am using melaguard spf50 sunscreen but no affected and my face always tan when i am going outside the home in sunlight.
Hi doctor. I am 25 year old girl. I am tensed about my gastric problems, also constipation problems. Due to these my tummy increasing day by day. and also get irritated with so many medicines which I use to take regularly for my problems. Please suggest me a good cure of all these problems. Thanks.
I have weak gums and I can see lower front teeth through the gums and due to this sensitivity issues also occur. What is the best way to get the gums back in shape? I brush my teeth two times regularly.
Blooding From last one Montage, i have consulted dentist give some treatment But No. Improvement. What i do?
I missed my period last month, I refer to doctor and she prescribe me for pregnancy test and it's came Negative. Then she give me tablet named MEPRATE but it doesn't work. Now from last 2-3 days I am having heavy white discharge along with abdominal pain. Can you please suggest me what I will do now.
I have a high emotional sensitivity. Even a small thing put me in a situation. Anger, sadness, fear. A sudden burst of emotion. Any tablets (pescribtion) to control/reduce the sensitivity.
I am Hr. Professional and work from Morning 10.00 to evening 7.00,may be in break for 1 hr for lunch and tea, My Wait is as of now is 86 and I am 43 years old. I need a good diet plan to maintain my weight balanced and I drink probably 1 liter of water throughout the day. Kindly suggest to reduce my weight Suja Priya.
I have pain in my knees. More on left one. For past 2-3 years. Now its very severe. On consultation many docs suggest arthroscopic surgery. Dont want to go for surgery. What to do?
First: I am having a lower back pain since one month I used to gym regularly now too .Before I used to get pain but after few days it goes but this pain now doesn't go. Its not a continues pain. I get it when I sit comfortably and when I stand I get that pain and to lessen the pain I lean back and stretch . Second: I get this pain in keens, extreme pain when I jump or I carry weight down stairs or if walk on a slope also when I sit on my bike and push my self forward.
I am 23 old and I have lot off Pimple's on my face and other part's of body suggest me how I do for this.
I am a 23 years old civil engineer. Hair fall is too high coz I need to wear helmet throughout the day. My hair is also so dry lyk touching coconut husk. I have dandruff also. Please suggest a solution for this.
Is hash and weed harmful for our body. And how much is it harmful. I need a described answer Thank you.
Hie sir/mam, my hairfall is increase rapidly. While combing my hair there is alot of white scalp peeling off. I am using minoxidil 5% lotion and fungicide shampoo. Any other suggestion please for my hairloss?
I am 22 years old. I have been losing hair since two years and almost 50% of my hair is lost. What foods I want to eat, what type of medicines are required to reduce my hair loss and what care and suggestions I required.
Metabolic syndrome: Causes and symptoms
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of conditions that occur together and increase your chances of developing stroke, diabetes, and heart problems. This set of conditions includes high blood sugar, abnormal levels of cholesterol, abdominal fat, and high blood pressure. More importantly, having just any one of these conditions doesn't mean that you suffer from this problem.
What really brings about this condition?
Experts are still not sure as to what causes the development of this condition; the causes and risk factors can be manifold.
Some of the causes can be,
1. Insulin resistance - A hormone produced by the pancreas in your body, insulin plays the vital role of helping your body to use the glucose as fuel. The problem of insulin resistance causes your body to produce more of this hormone so as to tackle the rising glucose levels in your body. Closely connected to excess belly fat, it causes the development of diabetes.
2. Overweight or obesity - Instances of obesity can also cause you to develop metabolic syndrome. More specifically, abdominal obesity can see your prospect increasingly significantly. It can bring about problems like insulin resistance and other associated conditions.
3. Abnormal hormone levels - Even the behavior of hormones can affect your chances of developing this health condition. For example, the hormonal disorder like PCOS can cause metabolic syndrome.
4. Unhealthy lifestyle - Having too much of processed foods without an adequate amount of physical activity can increase your prospects of developing metabolic syndrome. Eating a heart-healthy diet, which is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish can help to curb this problem.
How to identify this health condition?
When it comes to symptoms, this group of disorders doesn't reveal any specific signs but symptoms associated with individual health conditions that make up this group. You can come across signs like an increased waistline, or symptoms associated with diabetes like increased urination, a thirsty feeling, blurred vision, and fatigue.
Nonetheless, you're said to suffer from this problem if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Abdominal obesity marked by waist size of over 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women
- Triglyceride levels of 150 and above
- Blood pressure levels of 130/85 and above
- Fasting blood sugar measuring 110 and above
- Good cholesterol levels less than 50 in women and 40 in men