Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KushalYour feedback matters!
I took ipill last week and since yesterday I am bleeding in little amount .blood is like that of periods n sometimes its brown too. Wat is it? Does this bleeding rules out my pregnancy?
I have been suffering from irregular periods. Its about 3 months even aftr taking medication. Is there any solution to this and what's the reason behind it?
I am 27years old and I am now pregnant 4months old and also I have migraine headache since my childhood tried many like home, ayurvedic, etc. But none worked for me. Being a pregnant I feel so tired can any one suggest?
Can one have sex with condom with other female and is there any harm of sucking breast milk from her please reply.
I am 33 years old, married in feb 2015, and my last periods was march 31st and still I have not got my periods and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy that is have giddiness, fully tiredness, feeling whole day sleepy, vomiting, very often using restroom all those things and still I have not done any tests due to my mother-in-law not letting me go out and do any thing, she is one money minded person and she doest want this to happen, so she is planning in all the ways to make me not to carry. This morning it started slight bleeding, im worried very much. Can you please tell me is there any problem, and at this stage can me and my partner have relationship and can I have only wheat flour chapatti as im increasing weight everyday as we are using only boiled rice at home. Please guide me in all these stituations.
Hello Team, We are trying for a baby from the past 5 months. Our Gynecologist suggested for going through follicular study 2 times but that didn't yielded the result infact she find everything fine in terms of Egg size, Egg getting ruptured etc then she asked for few tests TB PCR, AFB Stain, AFB Culture, HPE Small Biopsy, Gene Expert and all of them are negative. Now she has asked my wife to come over again after few days as she would like to check the tubes. Could anyone suggest if we are on right track. We are having a 6 years old daughter who was conceived without any issue. She was even given birth as a normal delivery. Why are we having so much trouble with our 2nd baby. Do you think we should try for more months as 5 months isn't appropriate period of giving up hopes so far we have tried having relation ship on the dates as suggested by our doctor only still we are having no result. My wife is having Folvite tablet is there anything else which you suggest.
My wife is 19 years old and we are planning for baby from last 6 months but it could not. We have done semen test and sonography both are OK. My wife has irregular period and thik black bits of blood in her period this month. What could we do? The doctor dosage her CYCLOSET and ABSOLUT for one month. Help.
I am 31 year old. Don' t have a baby yet. I have polytheistic ovary. Weight is 55kg. Can I get pregnant. My doc wants me to for ivf should I go ?
Hi, I want to use triquilar 21 tab for birth control. Pls advice from which day of my cycle I have to start. The pack. Mine is a 30 day cycle. Thanks.
I have pcos. Will I get pregnant in future. I want to gain weight because I am extremely underweight. But I don't feel like eating. My appetite is very bad. On top I cannot eat cheese and butter, sweet stuffs because of pcos. What can I do. please help.
I had taken unwanted 72 on 30th oct then again took that pill on 6th nov. I have got my withdrawal bleeding on 8th nov. It has already 5 days over still it is going on. When it will finish and now what will I do to stop it? please tell me some option.
She hasn't got her period since last two months. We are planning to have child but not now. Is this the indication that she is pregnant. What should I do.
My vagina and thighs so dark. What can I do. Give me some tablet or cream. Tell me hair removal idea.. Because hair removal cream and shave is bad for vagina. Thak you.
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.
Hello! My sis is 23 year old! She has stomach pain last one year while she getting periods! So please suggest some solutions for this problem!
I got married 1 year ago. Now me and my wife are planning for a baby. We got intercourse from last three months but hadn't got success. My question is what is the appropriate time to have sex to get pregnant. How many times the process is to be follow.?
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.