Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kunjir Vinaya
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kunjir VinayaYour feedback matters!
My leg is paining from one month and I also feel difficult to walk. Canyou suggest me to what to do?
My mom is suffering from severe knee pain. Please tell me the check process and what might be the problem she is suffering from? She is 55 years old.
I am 39 years old male suffering with knee pain from two years and now i' m suffering with cough from 3 months.Please do help
I am +65. I ha having heel pain in my left foot for last about 9 months. I had got x-ray of my left foot about 4-5 months back which mentioned dorsal & plantar calceneal seen in my left foot, ankle joint normal (the same position of spurs was indicated in previous x-ray made about 2 years back when my foot slipped on the floor after taking a bath) but no fracture. Although it is bearable but due to this pain in the back of heel and pressure on heel in the left foot, I am not able to walk fast and not freely as right foot. I have for taken homeopathic medicine calcarea flourica 6x (4 tablets every day for about months and calcarea flourica6x + silicea 12x (4tablets each every day) and also put my left in hot water up to more than ankle deep for last three months for about 40/30 minutes in the night before sleeping but till date no change in the heel pain or on the pressure felt by left foot while walking. Being a retired person I take walks in the park to get some sleep in the night. Please advise.
My 21 days old girl child has an extra finger in right hand from birth. Is there any procedure to remove the extra finger from her hand by surgery?
I am 25 years male. I have backache since by childhood. I used many ointments n creams n tablets. I started increasing. I am unable to walk properly even. I can't carry my child also. Then I known about this app.
I am 45years male. I got wedge fracture in d10 and d11 of my vertebrae in mar 2015. Now I m feeling pain in my right shoulder since last two months. Is it the aftet affect of that fracture.
My wrist hurts when I write for more than 30 minutes, are there any exercises or medication that would make the pain go away?
I am 22 years old and my problem is my back pain. I am not able stand at least 30 minutes at a time so, what to do.?
I have been suffering from neck, ear and teeth pain for two days. But I do not know what is the problem bhind it. I am 23 years old.
My grandpa is of age 80. He has a knee pain. He afraid of operation as it may success or may not. He used to buy some pain relieving oil apply on his knee. Kindly suggest any treatment for it please
Hi, my wife is 6 months pregnant, she is suffering from leg pain (bearable) for two days also slight swelling is there. Please advise us what needs to be done. Kindly let us know if it is common during pregnancy and walking is safe/remedy during pain? Thanks in advance.
I am 18 years old I have backpain for over 5 months I can not spend more time in a same position I think this is bcoz of my weight bcoz my weight is 67kg and height is 5'10.
I am 30 years old female. I am feeling pain in my knees and foot whenever I do physical exercise. I try to take as much balanced diet as possible. I feel intense pain when I sit for long in a folded leg position and then get up. Please suggest how can I reduce the pain and continue doing physical exercise. Thanks.
I am 23 year old female, I have been gaining weight at a very fast pace, I have gained almost 20 kgs in past 4 months, I got a thyroid test also. I do not have thyroid, I do not know what possible reason there is, in addition to it I have joint pain and as the day progresses I have shortness of breath, I am feeling tired all the time, I am less energetic as compared to before, recently I have seen swelling in my feet at the end of day. Kindly consult as to what I could possibly have.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop lower back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware but regular activities like sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night's sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine. These damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments.
Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity. However, it is often very difficult to pinpoint the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes of lower back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the computer. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smartphones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take a break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to the vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress, increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands release stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.
Ways to get rid of lower back pain
- You must lie on your back.
- It is then advisable to lift your left leg, as high as you can
- Thereafter, keep the legs straight in a raised position.
- You are then supposed to hold your lower thigh with both hands.
- You can then pull the leg toward your upper half of the body
- Hold this position for some 10 to 15 seconds.
- Position yourself back in the starting position.
- Repeat the same with the right leg.
- Do this 2-3 times with each leg to get rid of the lower back pain.
- Apply hot or cold compression on the affected part
- Eat a balanced diet
- Don’t smoke or drink
- Exercise in a proper posture
- Don’t spend too many hours sitting before laptops or tv. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.