Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kundan V IngaleYour feedback matters!
Hypothyroidism:- 4 years back my TSH was 13 and suffered from irregular periods. And I have been using medicines since then and now it is 2.92. And I am regularly using femilon tabs and recently I got married (4 months back) and I am getting period regularly. I have small doubts regarding this. Any help will be highly appreciated 1. I want to get pregnant. Is usage of femilon prevent me to get pregnant? 2.what should be my tsh to get pregnant.
Previous month I had a miscarriage due to cervical incompetence. Now my husband is having diabetes. Is it possible to get pregnant next time and how much time will it take for me to conceive and if I get pregnant is there any risk to me and my baby.
I have a cyst problem and due to that my period is irregular and I get a severe pain at my lower abdomen. What should I do and how to get rid of this?
Is it possible for a lady of 37 year to get pregnant if eggs formation stop in his body without egg receiving.
Hi I am a female aged 37 yrs, with 2 children I got my regular periods on the 27.02.2017. I had taken unwanted 72 after intercourse on 13.02.2017. The period ended for 3 days. Now on 04.3.2017 I started getting little bleeding, spotting kind again on 5th and 6th as well. Really worried whats wrong. Had a pap smear test done in may last year which came out to be normal. Please tell what to do shall I go visit a gain or wait.
When it comes to being fit, soldiers set the best examples. There are so many habits followed by soldiers that can be incorporated in our daily lives like waking up on time, following a proper meal routine and getting enough physical exercise. We must also try and eliminate all the ‘bad habits’ like mindless snacking, poor eating habits and a sedentary life. These are the habits that will not keep us fit, but also help us lead a healthy lifestyle. Here are 15 habits that you could imbibe to stay fit like a soldier. Start the day early like a soldier, as their day begins at dawn and it will surely, give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Start the day early: A soldier’s day begins at dawn. Starting your day early will give you more time to get things done and takes away the excuse of not having enough time to exercise.
- Maintain a daily schedule: Set a time to wake up, eat, work, exercise, sleep and follow it diligently. This helps you stay physically and mentally fit.
- Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat a proper breakfast that will give you enough energy to get through the day.
- Eat on time: Don’t delay a meal and maintain regular intervals between each meal. This helps stabilise your metabolism and keeps you from unnecessary weight gain.
- Eat a balanced diet: Skipping out on carbs may help you lose a little weight temporarily but will not keep you healthy. Eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and milk.
- Spend time outdoors: If you can’t exercise outdoors, walk to and from office or while grocery shopping to give yourself a chance to breathe in the open.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid all kinds of processed foods. These foods that very low nutritional value but high fat content. Instead snack on fruits or nuts between meals.
- Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol not only harms your body but can interfere with your schedule as well. Excessive drinking can keep you from waking up early the next day and throw your entire day off schedule.
- Get adequate sleep: You should ideally get 8 hours of sleep so if you’re going to wake up early, go to bed early as well. Drinking a warm glass or milk or chamomile tea can help you get a restful sleep.
- Make exercise a part of your daily schedule: Along with work, exercise needs to be made a priority as well. The best time to exercise is early in the morning before starting with the day’s work.
- Mix it up: Make exercise fun by mixing up your exercise routines. If you go for a run on one day, go swimming the next or hit the gym.
- Drink plenty of water: Stay hydrated to ensure that your body can absorb nutrients well and to optimise your circulatory system.
- Play a sport: Playing a sport is not only a way to exercise but also boosts your mental health.
- Surround yourself with people who support you: Avoid negative people and keep company with those who live a healthy lifestyle themselves to keep yourself motivated.
- Never give up: Just because you don’t have the stamina to run 10km on the first day, doesn’t mean you should give up on it. Persevere and have patience with yourself and you will be able to overcome all the obstacles before you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
In the coming month I am having my cpo medical for which my weight is 4 kg less than the required how can I gain in one month? & how can I get my periods before the date?
What is the recommended food and exercises to reduce or eliminate polycystic ovarian syndrome. My wife is having pcos and has a heavier lower abdomen. Is it somewhat risky or curable?
Hi I got married on january. My last periods was on 14 march 2016. Till now my period has not come. I check my preg tst 4 days before it came to be negative and my doctor prescribed me a normoz tablet which I have using ot for 4 days from now. On dec and jan my periods had not come. Nd my doctor prescribed me APCOD ND period coming tablet. On feb 28 my period had come. On march 14 my another period without taking medicine. On april my periods had not come. I should wait for one week to check the result or should I had to takr period comg tablet I had pcod since 2 years. Can I have sex in these week to get present. Can I get preg in this month. Pls give me a valuable answer. My husband is going on next mnth 15 on abroad so I need to get pregnant soon. Pls help me to get pregnant.
I had sex with my partner 25 days ago however I got my periods but it only lasted 2-3 days im not sure whether it was period or pregnancy bleeding ao for assurance I checked with apollo home pregnancy kit it showed negative should I be sure that I am not pregnant?
How to balance the hormonal imbalance through food. To achieve regular periods I have pcod and hypothyroid.
Hi this is shabeena banu, I have query, I got my periods on 25th sep and I waited I did not get oct 25th yesterday after 45 days I got spotted but not heavy bleeding, I do not have any disease like thyroid r pcos. I was getting normal periods but this month I got delayed may be I got tense very badly so. Do I need to consult doctor please help me.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.
Is there any danger to life in operation related to garbhashaya?(the part of women in which the baby lives during pregnancy)
I have white discharge problem. Many times I take medicines but again and again it happens. Due to which I feel tired and back pain also. please tell me how to cure this problem permanently?
I am 22 year old. My menstrual cycle is very painful (abdomen, leg etc. And also the timing changes every moth (5-10 days up and down. And the pain (in legs and lower part of abdomen) started before 5 to 10 days before m. Cycle. Is there any problem or it is normal?
I wanted to know during fertile period having sex daily during those days will have active sperms since we are having intercourse once in 24 hrs. Please help.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Hello, I am 24 years old female, married.I am advised to take Susten 200 and Duphaston 10 mg from 18th day of cycle, I just want to know how many days I can take this medicines becoz Dr. given 20 medicines each for 20 days but if I get period in between what can I do then, can I continue taking if period comes or stop this. I am just confused please suggest.
The useful parts of green tea are the leaf bud, leaf, and stem. Green tea is not fermented and is produced by steaming fresh leaves at high temperatures. During this process, it is able to maintain important molecules called polyphenols, which seem to be responsible for many of the benefits of green tea such as anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects.
In general, green tea contains a relatively small amount of caffeine (approximately 20-45 milligrams per 8 oz cup), compared with black tea which contains about 50 milligrams and coffee with 95 milligrams per cup.
Green tea is considered one of the healthiest drinks and contains one of the highest amount of antioxidants of any tea.
Some people use green tea to prevent various cancers, including breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, gastric cancer, lung cancer, solid tumor cancers and skin cancer related to exposure to sunlight. Instead of drinking green tea, some people apply green tea bags to their skin to soothe sunburn and prevent skin cancer due to sun exposure. Green tea bags are also used to decrease puffiness under the eyes, as a compress for tired eyes or headache, and to stop gums from bleeding after a tooth is pulled.