Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kulkarni ShrirangYour feedback matters!
Hi 23 years male I have problems in spine my l3l4l5s disk herniated Dr. suggest for surgery I don't want to go for surgery any chances r their to be normal. Pls I have completes of back pain and left leg pain my l5_is 8 mm.
I am 17 year old girl I had My tooth operation I was given anesthesia after operation I started getting cramps on leg is it serious.
I got an accident while stretching both of my feet stretch like split. Its paining in my left leg feeling problem in running and can not perform my stretches please help.
Hi, I'm 20 years old, I have right hand shoulder dislocation on past one and half year above, but now also, it make pain, during work and throwing balls like, so what I do, how many years it will cure. Please tell me.
I am 50 yr old male. I sliped on road a 5yrs ago and had some bad injuries to my legs. Now I am quite fine but sometimes my ankle pains and swells even my nerves at that point ache, making me unable to walk. I consulted relevant doctors and showed my scaning reports, they aren't able to find any problem, but my ankle aches not frequently but for about in 3months interval. Can I get any suggetion regarding my problem?
When I play cricket or football, then after running I feel a pain on leg. I have been suffering since 1 year. What can I do? please help me.
Pain is in my ankle while I was playing soccer my foot was twisted and this happened twice. Then after one year I started playing soccer and now it still hurts.
I have been cab driver since 2013. Now I have problem of backbone pain. How to cure this problem in a month?
I am Having pain in the toe fingers and heel in both feet. Can't stand at one place for more than a minute.
Hello sir I'm aashish kumar yadav I'm a 20 years old male and I have backache for last 2 months what should I do please tell me a good suggestions I requested you please tell me sir please.
I am 29 year old, having burning sensation in my right side under the rib from 1 month. Past history, I had gerd and ulcer.
From last one month I am felling some pain and stress in the nerves of my feet every time I stretch my feet in forward direction.
My mother having problem of pain and burning sensation in her right hand from shoulder to fingers, sometimes swelling also. Due to that she can not sleep well. We had already took advice from vivekanand hospital lucknow they said it requires operation and they operated it but result is zero problem as it is. What to do Dr. Please help me.
My mother is having burning sensation in feet and she is having leg cramps during sleep which is painful. She is 70 years old and taking medicines for bp & thyroid.
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
I have pain in keens for a long time. It increases in winter and becomes less in summer. What can be the cause?
I have neck pain. I taken MRI scan impression is disc bulge at c4. I have the mid back pain also. I feel discomfort in my throat. Is it the problem of cervical disc bulge. I have tooth problems. Please help me.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone and joints health, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time
Treatment options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction, in case of OA. However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen.
With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. . The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.