Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am mithilesh Kumar from bihar, have wrinkle in leg in night always. And severe pain offer. What should I do.
When I am sleeping after few hours of sleep I am having pain in my both legs. And I can't sleep for this pain. When I lay down I feel little pain on my waist. This is happening with me over past 3-4 days. What should I do ?
Hello my mom was 45 years she was 21 March wash cloth with hand now she is Dorset blood vessels have pain till now she was also use move medicine but she didn't get any result please help me.
I am 42 years old. Now, for more than 2 months knee pain in both legs. My weight 93 kg. Height 175 cm.
For last 7 months I am having hip stiffness. Having difficulties during sitting and standing. Feeling huge pressure in waist region. Lost total flexibility. What could be the probable cause as all relevant test results are normal like mri aso vid d, uric acid. What should I do now. Can that be something else other than orthopaedic issues.
My cbc test shows higher wbc (11.10) LYM (12.5%) low MCV (72) low MCH (24.2) feeling of weakness, backpain, irregular heart beat are symptoms. please suggest me reason and solutions for the problem.
Sir I am a volleyball player and when I jump to hit the ball I used to feel pain in my back of heel pls tell me some remedies.
I am Payal Yadav, 25 years old, Female. I suffering from wisdom tooth pain very badly. Due to this pain my neck and ear is paining continuously. Please suggest what medicine should I take.
I am 34 years old male. I want to know about thumb pain problem. Accidentally it happens 2008. But at the join when I take any weight hold by my hand it pains.
I feel a continuous pain in my right shoulder ,when I sit for computer use .and handling mouse. Get relax with move, but it happens again, when using PC, caring a bag in back. Please suggest. It has been 1 year above.
I have a problem of pain in leg muscles after ejaculation during sex. After that I do not desire for more. I always get tired after that, even for whole day if I have done it in morning. It results in back pain too. I can not enjoy my sex life.
My last vertebrae are somehow pressed so l am continuously suffering from low back pain and leg pain from almost a year.
Dear Sir, I am Uday Kumar, 30 Years old (Male). Since last night I am facing sever pain in my left hand from solder to fingers. Kindly, advice the reasons and good medicine. It happen suddenly. Still I am facing the same problem.
Hello doctor I am 19 years old male. I am suffering from leg muscles pain and pain in the lower part of my leg since 7 months. My both legs are in pain all the day. I can't even run and play any games. What can I do now. Please suggest some solution.
I am 19 year old and I feel pain in arm and leg joint. I visit many doctors but it did not work. Can you suggest me something.
Sir my right shoulder spacula region is paining through last two year and cervical os also some doctors say that pain due to cervical and some say that it's fibro fesitis in ct scan a bone island is also seen at present I am taking fludac 80 mg tablet per day please tell what may be actual problem and treatment thanks
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.